HWBOT Community Forums

Coldslow and Coldbug VGA BIOS collection

Massman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Use the x80 SOC BIOS :)

Did you get around the OCP for the GDDR on the '470?

thanks! :)

ofcourse:D because she used ncp 5395 pwm , but the main problem isn´t OCP , it will be OVP!

my card use hynix , they scale with volts , for 1100mhz , need atleast 1.68 -1.7v...it will be a problem!

for the gpu i configure the vid mod for ADP4100 ...that should off de OVP , also think that will need hard mod for CBB aswell!!

I definitely had OCP problems. I had shutdown via GDDR MHz. I *think* I did the IMAX mod and it wasn't reacting the way I wanted....but it was years ago. I have a long-ass list of things needing probed and soldered, I will look at it again eventually :P

I don't remember having any vCore problems on either card, nor CBB once modded. Thankfully, the 470 and 480 SOC do not behave like '460 SOC. Benching a '460 SOC well should result in a certificate. All new LN2 benchers should try one, good experience for the future :D

ocp is simply just lowering in half the ressistance between ILIM and gnd! , but like i said OCP mod will leave only 50-80mv before OVP will trigger , i know these on semi pwm like my pants! , only way is VID mod ...

i bench 460 soc 9 moths ago ...what i can said is i won´t bench that card anymore

nachtfalke`s Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset score: 1378.66 DX11 Marks with a GeForce GTX 460 (256bit)

Edited by nachtfalke

• 3 months later...

Hi , i hint deep cold slow with my gtx560Ti twin frozr II/OC at ~-80*C , bios flash are this from first page , but still CS issue.

card pcb is same like gtx460hawk , but without dip switch mounted , i made manualy strap to "xtreme cool" , card ran perfectly at -68 on my phase and hint 1380 mhz gpu freq , but i can´t bench this card on my cascade ~ -115*C .

know anyone to pass over -80 CS on these card?

Edited by nachtfalke

• 3 months later...
Guest luigimedda22

Request mod bios Gigabyte Gtx 570 windforce3.

I disabled the ocp in the controller, as written on the datasheet soldering the pins 10 and 11, but continues to restrict the card to 1.13v and 980mhz gpucore. Going beyond the card returns black screen under load and vgpu go back to 0.950v (2d mode)

This is ocp mod

IMG-20170402-_WA0005.jpg

Stock bios

GF110

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...