HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really unbelievable how rev4 can be released with so many bugs.

This was reported a long time ago when the beta went public. It should have been fixed a long time ago too.

This is/was not an issue on the final rev4 on the production server. The bug reported here was because someone tested the (older) uat.hwbot.org server.

All major bugs have been solved, except for the country page as it's not a feat included in rev4 (it will be in rev4.1).

I'm not happy about these bugs. Everything that was reported on the official test server was solved, and our tester did not found any additional bugs in the past two days. What more can i do? : (

This is/was not an issue on the final rev4 on the production server. The bug reported here was because someone tested the (older) uat.hwbot.org server.

All major bugs have been solved, except for the country page as it's not a feat included in rev4 (it will be in rev4.1).

I'm not happy about these bugs. Everything that was reported on the official test server was solved, and our tester did not found any additional bugs in the past two days. What more can i do? : (

I can understand that. Only from my point of view it seemed as if there are still many outstanding bugs from the test server that had been migrated.

Got this on Memory Clock submission:

"Failed to convert property value of type java.lang.String to required type java.lang.Integer for property memSize; nested exception is org.springframework.core.convert.ConversionFailedException: Unable to convert value "4GB" from type java.lang.String to type java.lang.Integer; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "4GB"

Memory is required for memory benchmarks!"

And this on CPU-Z submission:

"Failed to convert property value of type java.lang.String to required type java.lang.Integer for property memSize; nested exception is org.springframework.core.convert.ConversionFailedException: Unable to convert value "2GB" from type java.lang.String to type java.lang.Integer; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "2GB" "

Semething with memory input maybe.

Where do we access our cups pages to view list of them?

Cups are not showing next to user on Team members page?

Additionally the cups link is dead:

Cups and medals I gathered by reaching the top 5 of a benchmark ranking with specific hardware. "You want to know more about these cups?"

Cheers,

BUG ??

Uningine submission is not complete?? is not possible upload validate file ;)

+1 I was unable to enter the score into the score box, and did not see the option of uploading the Unigine file anywhere on the submission page.

Also on the hardware entry side, I entered that I used an Asus MIVE, but after the submission is completed, it shows I used an MSI MIVE.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2175941_gunslinger_3dmark03_geforce_gtx_580_173156_marks/

Edited by Gunslinger

I will but tool tips example shows "Memory size. Eg. 4GB, 512MB" ;) thats why i use 4GB.

Still cant submit Memory clock got this

"Memory is required for memory benchmarks!"

And data is enterd correct: DDR3 SDRAM, GSkill, Ripjaws, 4096, PC3-16000, 1322.9, 10-12-10-30

Oh, there is no link I can see in the forums to get back to the main Home page. Minor issue.

Very bottom, right hand corner.

If you click on the top left banner it also takes you to the home page.

Edited by Gunslinger