HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 different teams or 10 submission from different people? because if it is teams

30nb2.jpg

and why gets just the first points and the other get zero points?

will be the "browse hardware" come back. sometime i just want to look an hole familiy of CPUs on one look or look which cpu has the most entries in a benchmark

My team account(Unlimited Clock) not save changes in COUNTRY and Team accepting new Members,This is a error in all or only on me? please some help thanks!!

Same for us, also when filtering down to United States teams, we don't show at all, yet filtered to World we're there.

and looking at my teams member list, the points are not coming up properly.

in my team page I have over 100pts but in my profile page I only have 60+.

why aren't they the same?

Vin

Sorry, this is what I meant

attachment.php?attachmentid=979&d=1307411966

My Profile; http://www.hwbot.org/user/vinster/

Team Profile; http://www.hwbot.org/team/411_overkill/

and the point in my sig are also different... so which of the 3 are right?

Vin

Edited by Vinster
fixed links

I hope this is the right thread.

One short question:

if i go there an look onto my 3D03 submissions i see this my best score with 1*4870X2 @117514 points. But thats not my really best score. if than i'll go to view all scores than my submission with 2*4870X2@157455 comes on the screen. Is that normal or a bug?

http://hwbot.org/user/hampti/

And two other things.

1.) i've an Asus Board but i have choosen one time an Asrock in a submission. And now every time i take the template and change the name from Asrock to Asus it leaves on Asrock.

2.) If i try to fill in an BCLK (102.4) than it makes after submission automatically an semikolon after the BCLK (102.4,) AND fills also in the value in the graphiccards gpu value.

Whats with this? Are these problems handmade or bugs?

Just lost around 10 Gold cups, would be really nice to know where...

Karl is it you ?

Oh man, I'm totally with you on this. I lost three and have no idea where they went or what they were for. :(

I'm really not enjoying this change for the better.

The changes we introduced with R4 are much more significant if you see what's going on behind the code. The site has, literally, been re-written from scratch. So, it's normal that some handy features got lost in the big pile of work.

The new code allows us to create new features at a much higher pace than in the past, so the site should be up and running with all features in a few months time :).

I can not change the country of my team. Options are recorded, but not within the ranking.

Regards

My team account(Unlimited Clock) not save changes in COUNTRY and Team accepting new Members,This is a error in all or only on me? please some help thanks!!

Same for us, also when filtering down to United States teams, we don't show at all, yet filtered to World we're there.

There any way to change this?

Regards