HWBOT Community Forums

REV4 up and running! Questions, suggestions, feedback goes in here

Massman

like I said on MSN a million times, I don't like the global/hardware TPP distribution

I don't think that any hardware category (including the 50-pointers) gives as much hardware TPP as hardware UP, so all grinding now brings even less points to the team than in rev3

but on the other hand, global TPP is roughly ~3x higher than global UP ... meaning that teams with marketing pimps onboard have a nice handicap

When I middle click a submission in a ranking to open in a new tab, the page I wanted does open in a new tab, but the tab that I middle clicked in changes to that page too. So I end up with two tabs displaying a certain submission, rather than one tab with the ranking and one tab with a submission. This happens in chrome but not FF (haven't tested IE). I find it extremely irritating.

logout button doesnt work for me.

I can't see what cooling was used either in the rankings or on any submissions page. Am I blind?

I can t see the Countries ranking and new Rev.4 changed me from the league....but i know it happens.

I hope this issues will be fixed so soon.

:)

will there be a "personal page" where you can see which rankings changed (got points\lost points), again?

Duke;116428']I get a 404 error when i click on the USA team rankings. Sorry just read where you don't want bug reports.

The interface is nice' date=' and easy to use. It has a good feel to it.[/quote']

Search function is really hard to use, not enough choice to narrow down what you're really looking for... maybe 1 more coffee will do the trick!

So I searched P67A-UD4 data base,ranking is only for reference clock

Before I could search for P67A-UD4 ranking for sp1m and other benchmarks.

Will this be fixed?

Miss the old search page. I used it quite frequently, both to limit time-frames of submissions made by my team-mates, and searching for results using certain hardware. I need to take a closer look at this new bot. It may be hidden somewhere I've not yet looked ....

In my profile the points tab doesn't work with IE8 but it's fine with Firefox

All bugs added to bugfix-list.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, another report about few bugs. :)

after the system update my total score drops from 400+ to 358 points (perhaps in the result of wrong calculations). When I calculate the HWbot points from each my submission manualy, I got the right result (400+ points), but this is not true according to the system.

Also there are some my old results with 8600, which are in global ranking, but aren't in my profile submissions.

Edited by Lockheed SR-71

Hi:

Do not know if it's a bug to report and if this is the thread above, but my hardware points and points of some of my team of hardware, do not agree with the sum of the punctuation of the bench uploaded.

There is no way to update it?

Regards and excuse my bad english.

So I have atleast 100 submissions without picture. Why do I need a picture of old rig wich I dont even have anymore? I would like to compete in pro oc, but sub zero cooling is too expensive...

E: Meaning OC League, not pro :D

Edited by Bl@ze

So I have atleast 100 submissions without picture. Why do I need a picture of old rig wich I dont even have anymore? I would like to compete in pro oc, but sub zero cooling is too expensive...

E: Meaning OC League, not pro :D

Pictures in enthusiast league are not required for submissions made before the first of June.

And two other things.

1.) i've an Asus Board but i have choosen one time an Asrock in a submission. And now every time i take the template and change the name from Asrock to Asus it leaves on Asrock.

2.) If i try to fill in an BCLK (102.4) than it makes after submission automatically an semikolon after the BCLK (102.4,) AND fills also in the value in the graphiccards gpu value.

Pictures in enthusiast league are not required for submissions made before the first of June.

My bad. I thought the warning was about my submits...

Then can somebody explain my points? After rev4 they drop like 33%, from ~300 to 190. Even I just added some gtx 580 result with gl points :(

Hi,

There is an issue reporting submission.

For example this one : http://hwbot.org/submission/2169445_cheatfinder_3dmark11___performance_geforce_gtx_460_256bit_6267_marks?reportErrorMessage=Failed+to+report+message.+Please+try+again+later.+%28null%29

Fm link is about GTX580, not at all GTX460 but I can't report it, it gives me the following error message : Failed to report, please try again later.

Btw, even if I lost some places, Rev 4 rocks!!! :D

Hi,

There is an issue reporting submission.

For example this one : http://hwbot.org/submission/2169445_cheatfinder_3dmark11___performance_geforce_gtx_460_256bit_6267_marks?reportErrorMessage=Failed+to+report+message.+Please+try+again+later.+%28null%29

Fm link is about GTX580, not at all GTX460 but I can't report it, it gives me the following error message : Failed to report, please try again later.

Btw, even if I lost some places, Rev 4 rocks!!! :D

Yeah atm the ''report submission'' is broken, here is the thread for Bugs Report :

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26811

;)