HWBOT Community Forums

SuicidePhoenix - GeForce GTX 580 @ 1630/1300MHz - 12499 marks 3DMark11 - Performance

Hondacity

impressive job.

@cyclone: the 3d11 top is all out of scores with cpu around 5,6, i don't know why, but maybe it isn't really needed that high freqs, hä?

Just like cyclone says, 20 points can and probably will make the difference. 300MHz CPU will definitely give that kind of advantage, and you'll need every last bit of what you can get.

thanks guys, its rly great what the european benchers and for sure all the other countries too did the last couple days.

A big congratulation also to dRweEz, i respect all your efficient and well tweaked runs. Great Job Man.

Same goes for cyclone, where were your 1640 with SB run?

Finaly iam looking forward to meet all of you crazy guys in taipei :-)

thanks guys, its rly great what the european benchers and for sure all the other countries too did the last couple days.

A big congratulation also to dRweEz, i respect all your efficient and well tweaked runs. Great Job Man.

Same goes for cyclone, where were your 1640 with SB run?

Finaly iam looking forward to meet all of you crazy guys in taipei :-)

@SuicidePhoenix actually we had tons of problems during LoOc benchies this month man. Everywhere, especially with SB platform. Lost several WRs :/

Gulftown improvements make no sense now, we could only beat dRweez. And the challenge was not about hwboints. 'll post our story soon -)

anyway well deserved, congrats again! i wish we also used M4E from the very start...