HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT OC Challenge August 2011 thread.

Luebke

What kind of error ?

* ONLY USE PROCESSORS USING SOCKET SOCKET 462. - YOUR SUBMISSION DOES NOT COMPLY TO THIS RULE

It then spits out a list of 462 procs, and the 1700+ Thoroughbred is not listed. Palomino is, but not Thoroughbred.

You need to run 1:1

Not really sure what you mean. Do you mean for ram?

Edited by just_nuke_em

Yes, you're right. It finds it in the database and suggests the right model, but when you try to submit, the lowest Thoroughbred is 1800+. I guess Massman should add it to the competition, right? Probably it's done manually for the competitions and he needs to select all allowed processors with a bunch of checkboxes?

If that's the case...Massman failed :P Spank him in the @ss, lol :D

it's there

http://www.hwbot.org/hardware/processor/athlon_xp_1700_thoroughbred/

just type "1700+" and it shows up

It's in the database, that's not the issue. It doesn't appear in this list: http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac115/justnukeem/1700TB.png

and therefore won't be accepted. I duno how much of an issue it is, I called it a Palomino instead of a T-bred. The database doesn't have a couple of my motherboards in it either, but that's a different story.

Yes, you're right. It finds it in the database and suggests the right model, but when you try to submit, the lowest Thoroughbred is 1800+. I guess Massman should add it to the competition, right? Probably it's done manually for the competitions and he needs to select all allowed processors with a bunch of checkboxes?

Sounds like this is the problem. Actually, the 1600+ T-bred is there, so there just isn't any love for my 1700+ T-bred :(

Edited by just_nuke_em

No checkboxes, dude. Our system is far more complex than that :D.

Okay, problem is fixed. For some reason, the 1700+ tbred did not have the right socket in the database. I changed it now :)

• 3 weeks later...

The error is shown here http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac115/justnukeem/Untitled-3.png. This is shown after trying to submit this cpu-z http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1948825

As of a couple of hours ago, the Shuttle board works now, aka the model# pops up in the field when I start to fill it in. The only reason I can see is that it works now is that I was doing some other submissions today that seem to be the first use of that board model (this one for example. infact, the only 2 submissions for this board are mine that I made today). Coincidentally enough, some of the board that won't get accepted don't have sumissions in the reference clock categories, which makes me think there is a connection to it not accepting boards that have not been previously used. Or maybe the site is just mad at me?

Edited by just_nuke_em

30 min to go and I cant upload my score !!!!

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1978113

epox EP-8RDA6+PRO

even tried as different mbo still getting error "Motherboard is required for motherboard benchmarks!"

OK it worked somehow but now I wont have time to properly bench my p4c800

Really nice for the epox

Too bad for the P4C800 though :(

Really strong FSB from the Epox board. I should have tried harder. Congrats for winning this stage.

Any way to recalculate the points for highest submissions? It seems it works only if you submit another one in the competition. Then the previous one gets the points.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

Really strong FSB from the Epox board. I should have tried harder. Congrats for winning this stage.

Any way to recalculate the points for highest submissions? It seems it works only if you submit another one in the competition. Then the previous one gets the points.

Yes indeed that Epox is a monster. Congrats. I tried SS on my NB...no worky.