HWBOT Community Forums

Pubblic Flame About Iron And Mafio

Mafio

go go go 12, show spldude how 01 should be benched :D

lol guys, why you so hate spl?

maybe just because Mafio is a little child which prefer to be funboy for anybody different than an italian clocker better than him ......

Try to learn how to bench Mafio, before criticize other people from your country.

besides that, nice score 12 .....

Guys, it's not that we have something against spl in particular, it's a "cold war" between his team and ours... they once said that we can't bench because we never did something good, like absolute WRs etc...

That is because we don't have the money to buy a shitload of uber high end hw, not because of our missing abilities as they say.

So, when we see someone who does a shitload of points thanks to this uber 2600K, by installing the os and pressing "run" without optimizing and tweaking, beating scores of people who worked a lot for achieving their results etc... THAT is quite annoying.

So, giorgioprimo, before insulting our abilities, look at who you have in your team lol

Edited by |ron

maybe just because Mafio is a little child which prefer to be funboy for anybody different than an italian clocker better than him ......

Try to learn how to bench Mafio, before criticize other people from your country.

besides that, nice score 12 .....

who the fuck you are to call me child eh ?

and yes, i've always thought i'm a funny guy asd

Guys, it's not that we have something against spl in particular, it's a "cold war" between his team and ours... they once said that we can't bench because we never did something good, like absolute WRs etc...

That is why we don't have the money to buy a shitload of uber high end hw, not because of our missing abilities as they say.

So, when we see someone who does a shitload of points thanks to this uber 2600K, by installing the os and pressing "run" without optimizing and tweaking, beating scores of people who worked a lot for achieving their results etc... THAT is quite annoying.

So, giorgioprimo, before insulting our abilities, look at who you have in your team lol

well said, well said

That is because we don't have the money to buy a shitload of uber high end hw, not because of our missing abilities as they say.

I'm not insulting anybody. It's always you and people from your team telling bullshit about us even in discussion litke that one, wich have nothing to do with my team's mebers.

What is the sense to speack about SPL in this discussion ? tell me please ....

About my team and your team ....it is yuor probelm, we bench and think to our own business. You take any occasion to tell bullshit about us. We are 5 people activly benching, you are at least 15 ....

About spending lot of money for hardware:

What about other italian overclockers which spent lot of money for hardware like rsannino, you and mafio like him so much, besides he spent maybe more than me in hardware ..I do not see much consistency in this

Again about the hardware I already said you one time: you came to my place, i give you my plattform, you bring your hard drive , and than you show me if yuo can score better than me or better than spl.

Or, better than that, you choose a plattform to bench at same clock, and let's see who score better

Second time i tell you that

who the fuck you are to call me child eh ?

and yes, i've always thought i'm a funny guy asd

yes you are funny little brat

Edited by giorgioprimo

I'm not insulting anybody. It's always you and people from your team telling bullshit about us even in discussion litke that one, wich have nothing to do with my team's mebers.

About my team and your team ....it is yuor probelm, we bench and think to our own business. You take any occasion to tell bullshit about us. We are 5 people activly benching, you are at least 15 ....

About spending lot of money for hardware:

What about other italian overclockers which spent lot of money for hardware like rsannino, you and mafio like him so much, besides he spent maybe more than me in hardware ..I do not see much consistency in this

Again about the hardware I already said you one time: you came to my place, i give you my plattform, you bring your hard drive , and than you show me if yuo can score better than me or better than spl.

Or, better than that, you choose a plattform to bench at same clock, and let's see who score better

another sad display of arrogance here.

i never said that i like sannino, he's not my friend and i don't know him...so, stop bullshitting me.

i'm out of this, i've no time to waste arguing with a tard.

have a nice day overlord of overclocking.

Yeah yeah, all good words, we both know how the real facts are (and some day, everything will come out, remember, in Italy we're about 30/40 people in the xtreme oc environment... we know stuff about you so your post over there can just impress someone outside Italy, surely not me)... but hey, you are an xtreme legend, who am I now to say something? :D

You're not always thinking at your business, you're always yelling at me, us, but you're doing it in private... we don't have this kind of kindness as you can see.

Rsannino? Before than a month ago we had plenty of problems with pcworld team, starting from the topic I opened in May 2010 against some guys who were skilled in photoshop... big huge flame even that time.

And, about your challenges in benching the same stuff as you and spl, it's not necessary now... university doesn't last for the whole life, so give me some more time, then we'll meet again with the same stuff to bench with...

Oh, and since it's your purpose to make this flame bigger and bigger, we're out, have fun, yell at us, do whatever you want and GL.

Oh and, 12, sorry for this mess on your topic...

Yeah yeah, all good words, we both know how the real facts are (and some day, everything will come out, remember, in Italy we're about 30/40 people in the xtreme oc environment... we know stuff about you so your post over there can just impress someone outside Italy, surely not me)... but hey, you are an xtreme legend, who am I now to say something? :D

You're not always thinking at your business, you're always yelling at me, us, but you're doing it in private... we don't have this kind of kindness as you can see.

And, about your challenges in benching the same stuff as you and spl, it's not necessary now... university doesn't last for the whole life, so give me some more time, then we'll meet again with the same stuff to bench with...

Oh, and since it's your purpose to make this flame bigger and bigger, we're out, have fun, yell at us, do whatever you want and GL.

Oh and, 12, sorry for this mess on your topic...

OK, let's flame.

if yuo know things about me, let's tell clearly everything yuo know to anybody, came on .

let's face your accusations and let's be ready to proof anything you say.

I REALLY DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO MAKE BAD LODGEMENT ABOUT A REPUTATION WHICH I BUILT IN YEARS AROUND THE OC COMMUNITY

As I said to giampa, I'm not gonna tell anything, since I can't proof or use confidences that someone else made to me.

But don't think we're all blind in italy. You're the big website for the oc scene, well, even the big and shining roman empire was broken into pieces by small tribes. It's not a menace, it's a matter of fact if you'll continue to "do business" like you're doing in the last years, with your recent "friends".

I'm not going to disclose some PMs I kept, because that way I'll be acting like you... so what could I say then, if we're the same?

My way is "bench what I can and don't care to what nexthw is doing"... this "rule" can be broken if I read something like "I'm an xtreme legend, who are you?" and fake proposals like "come to my place and bench with my rig"... Who's supposed to believe to sentences like that? We always have discussions and disagreement, but we're supposed to bench togheter in some kind of "knights duel"? lol

So, as I already said months ago, I don't like you and you don't like me, fortunately in Italy in the last 2 years more people is waking up about your way of acting... it's only a matter of time, your reputation is something you're destroying by yourself in Italy, I'm not the Machiavelli behind the scenes.

I don't want to deal with you on the hwbot forums and with giampa by phone at the same time, what I have to say is the same to both of you and I don't want to repeat myself over and over.

Maybe this topic is something to gather attention and put shame on me and bla bla... listen, I'm not searching someone's approval, I'm sure that time will work out everything by itself, no need to do this bullshit in public.

Good day, GL and so on...

@Mean: you can't, because you're not here in italy working and "living" the national oc scene... probably you're thinking "these guys have a lot of time to waste"... I wish it would be like this, truly :D

As I said to giampa, I'm not gonna tell anything, since I can't proof or use confidences that someone else made to me.

But don't think we're all blind in italy. You're the big website for the oc scene, well, even the big and shining roman empire was broken into pieces by small tribes. It's not a menace, it's a matter of fact if you'll continue to "do business" like you're doing in the last years, with your recent "friends".

I'm not going to disclose some PMs I kept, because that way I'll be acting like you... so what could I say then, if we're the same?

My way is "bench what I can and don't care to what nexthw is doing"... this "rule" can be broken if I read something like "I'm an xtreme legend, who are you?" and fake proposals like "come to my place and bench with my rig"... Who's supposed to believe to sentences like that? We always have discussions and disagreement, but we're supposed to bench togheter in some kind of "knights duel"? lol

So, as I already said months ago, I don't like you and you don't like me, fortunately in Italy in the last 2 years more people is waking up about your way of acting... it's only a matter of time, your reputation is something you're destroying by yourself in Italy, I'm not the Machiavelli behind the scenes.

I don't want to deal with you on the hwbot forums and with giampa by phone at the same time, what I have to say is the same to both of you and I don't want to repeat myself over and over.

Maybe this topic is something to gather attention and put shame on me and bla bla... listen, I'm not searching someone's approval, I'm sure that time will work out everything by itself, no need to do this bullshit in public.

Good day, GL and so on...

@Mean: you can't, because you're not here in italy working and "living" the national oc scene... probably you're thinking "these guys have a lot of time to waste"... I wish it would be like this, truly :D

Again ..... tell what you have to tell, proof what you have to proof insteed to continue to talking about me and nexhardware like some kind of "mafia".

DO IT !!!!!

and about that

besides the istoric things.....let's say what "friends" you are talking about or "what way to do business" you are talking about.

And let's show anything around the forums, or around the web, were I stab on the back about you or about your website o about your team.

You can tell everything without dsclose your sources. Go on !! let's talk

and about

this topic is something to gather attention and put shame on me and bla bla... listen

i don't need to gather attention from anybody....it's always you that start to tell bullshit about my team mates in pubblic

it's only a matter of time, your reputation is something you're destroying by yourself in Italy, I'm not the Machiavelli behind the scenes.

again be a men, be clear, be smart ....what are you talking about ????

and fake proposals like "come to my place and bench with my rig"

It is a real proposal, my invitation is valid and legit. From Milan to Siena is about 3.5 hour drivinig.

And please stop telling that you are busy with university. I have a wife and a son, a work wich take my time 10-12 hour a day, i travel all around italy driving for 90000 km every year and still I find time to bench. So came on, my lab is open to you and all my hardware wich I wasted thousands euro is available to be benched by you.

To be honest, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. That's what I think mostly.

There's always some sense of pride in trying to be the best in your country, and Italy being quite populated, I can understand that there's going to be some hard feelings between overclockers, but in the end, openly fighting doesn't lead to anything good. Just ask the danes, that's why nobody worried about their public image supports them anymore. A select few ruined it for a bigger group.

Not saying that there aren't any tensions in Sweden either, but then again, there's like two people who know what they're doing (winning everything), a bunch of peasants (the "why can't I go to the MOA finals this time" and moralizing type) and then me, sort of producing an OK score every six months, laughing at the aforementioned muppets. Luckily, us Swedes are too shy to confront people with our thoughts and feelings. :D

@giorgio: It's not a matter of time or distance... it's that I don't want to have something to do with you.

Ah, and let put it straight... the fact behind me "not spoking" is that I received more than a time, menaces of legal actions for public diffamation etc...

I'm not so dumb to write that things, but I can judge a bad score of a teammates of yours etc...

@mean: I don't know the situation in sweden, but if you're judging me without knowing anything, I think that you are wrong... I'm not judging sweden clockers, since I simply don't know them. So, think what you want, I already knew that this shit that giorgio opened in public would have gone just like that... -.-

I think that in a few posts we'll reach the "just like benchzowner, a big mess for nothing" point... let's wait.

This thread leads to nothing. From an outsider's perspective it's a bit like

[infinite loop]"Know what? You suck!"

"I don't suck, you sucker! Tell me why I suck so I can prove I don't."

"Forget it! I would tell you why you suck if you weren't such a sucker."

"Doesn't matter, because I know I don't suck for sure![/infinite loop]

:eek:

I suggest to discuss this somewhere non-public (or not at all if there's no change of behaviour) and Hwbot forum moderators should prevent that the involved community members goad each other in the near future. However that's nothing I can decide, so I'm out of this thread already. ;)

I like how this turned on me already. :D

I'm not judging anything, but I suspect that it's the usual: who's supported by who, and that other people don't think they deserve it. Other than that, Hyperhorn is right, and I'm just here to enjoy myself at the moment, not to make even more enemies. :D

i'm here to have funa myself too....but

Anybody knows me becuase I don't like to say things about people, I'm pretty respectfull of anybody and never, never talk about things that are not my business.

...but this is not the first time that iron and mafio try to stab in the back me and my team.

More than my team, me...an'd I'm tired about that.

You (mafio and iron) just know how to cry because you don't have anough money to spend in hardware to demonstrate your skill. And try to find argoument whit people that buy lot of hardware.

You know what, there are lot of great overclocker here that started benching poor hardware and gave big results, hitting the chance to get supports from company, it is not your case. So your chance is to attach other people.

I TELL YUO CLEARLY AGAIN, YOU MADE ACCUSATION AGAINST ME, JUST GO ON IF YUO ARE A MEN.

ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY WHICH KNOW ME, HAVE A KIND OF IDEA ABOUT MY WAY TO ACT, I CANNOT ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST TO TRY TO MAKE ANY SHADOW ON MY REPUTATION.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROOF YOU ARE LEGIT, YOU AE A MAN AND I'M JUST A "UNDER"CLOCKER, JUST A BOSS "ALCAPONE" STYLE.

TELL EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IRON CAME ON. I'M REALLY TIRED ABOUT YOUR CHIT-CHAT.

AND AGAIN, YUO CAN PROOF YOU ARE A GOOD OVERCLOCKER......AGAIN MY LAB IS OPEN TO YOU, ALL MY HARDWARE IS AT YUOR DISPOSAL.

I'M TIRED ABOUT YOUR WAY TO TALK AND GET BACK IRON ....AND MAFIO. YUO ARE LIKE A CLOWN

This thread leads to nothing. From an outsider's perspective it's a bit like

[infinite loop]"Know what? You suck!"

"I don't suck, you sucker! Tell me why I suck so I can prove I don't."

"Forget it! I would tell you why you suck if you weren't such a sucker."

"Doesn't matter, because I know I don't suck for sure![/infinite loop]

:eek:

I suggest to discuss this somewhere non-public (or not at all if there's no change of behaviour) and Hwbot forum moderators should prevent that the involved community members goad each other in the near future. However that's nothing I can decide, so I'm out of this thread already. ;)

You are right....but i'm pretty tired of those guys.

I'm usually a really quite, introspective, and respectfull people.

But at this point i'm really tired...