HWBOT Community Forums

macci - FX-8150 @ 8429.4MHz - 8429.38 mhz CPU Frequency

Massman

Points are enabled to get the score on the frontpage. Macci already said he'd disable points for this when the score is no longer on the frontpage (after 24h).

No need to ring the corruption bell (again) :D

FWIW - about the points. Technically, if AMD says the hardware is 'released', anyone can have points for it. HWBOT does not give points to hardware that is under NDA. The hardware vendor decides whether or not hardware is under NDA.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Points are enabled to get the score on the frontpage. Macci already said he'd disable points for this when the score is no longer on the frontpage (after 24h).

No need to ring the corruption bell (again) :D

FWIW - about the points. Technically, if AMD says the hardware is 'released', anyone can have points for it. HWBOT does not give points to hardware that is under NDA. The hardware vendor decides whether or not hardware is under NDA.

Haha not ringing the bell, just like to poke you :D Explanation accepted :P

If it would be "released" there should be also scores in other benchmarks, so I think it is not "released" yet (or is it???) Where are all the ES-owners with their scores then? I am still wondering how AMD is able to not have results released early - not sure if I like it or not but business wise it should be good. Also I have big respect for having a business-structure that isn't "leaking" ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...