HWBOT Community Forums

All you FX reviewers did it wrong !!

Leeghoofd

Maybe reviewers didn't wanna burn bridges with AMD

Uh, sorry bro, but when a products sux we just say so. And a company who has such a product has to have a mature attitude towards this. Unfortunately, if there are people out there who do not want to burn bridges, a company with a bad product will start thinking that treating reviewers who did a correct job like crap is normal, and actually no, it is not, even if some guys have no spine...

Oh no bro, thats not what I meant :) I meant that it would be a bit bad to quickly test a review part and think "this sucks, so no review" That could annoy a company.... it's much better to go through and actually post up a set of performance figures and analysis, even if the part sucks. If the company doesn't like the review, thats their problem but at least the deal was completed- hardware supplied -> review posted

:)

I've avoided using the words "preview" and "review" because TBH.... lab501 covered more in a "preview" than some "reviews" i've seen. If there's a set of meaningful performance figures with analysis and comparison to other parts, i'd call it a review... but thats just a word y'know :)

Edited by K404