HWBOT Community Forums

Turrican member discussion thread.

vasgto

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

You lost two gold cups today:p Or you will when I plug the bench drive into my main rig to upload the scores;) 11min40s in wprime1024m on X2 4200+ manchester, and 21.813s in 32m. The chip was missing 7 pins, so gold cups in memory intensive benchmarks were out of reach.:(

Do you sell your stuff after you bench, or do you keep the gear for future use (like me;) )?

• Crew
You lost two gold cups today:p Or you will when I plug the bench drive into my main rig to upload the scores;) 11min40s in wprime1024m on X2 4200+ manchester, and 21.813s in 32m. The chip was missing 7 pins, so gold cups in memory intensive benchmarks were out of reach.:(

Do you sell your stuff after you bench, or do you keep the gear for future use (like me;) )?

damn, so i must rebench it when i have time. that cpu has a bit room left. :P

no, i still own most of my stuff (90%) to rebench everything if somebody beats me. :D

damn, so i must rebench it when i have time. that cpu has a bit room left. :P

no, i still own most of my stuff (90%) to rebench everything if somebody beats me. :D

You may need some LN2 for that Manchester core chip if you really want to push it. My chip worked nicely at -75c, but seemed to hit a wall at that point. Any plans on rebenching this particular chip, btw?:)

• Crew
You may need some LN2 for that Manchester core chip if you really want to push it. My chip worked nicely at -75c, but seemed to hit a wall at that point. Any plans on rebenching this particular chip, btw?:)

i have to bench a bit other stuff first, then new stuff for global points and then a few a64s. then i'll include the 4200+ again. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Crew
If he won't be so lazy and kicks smbd to combine two categories and delete the one that doesn't really exist, he would get enough boints a week ago.

But GraduS won't give up so easily, Evgeniy is a maniac :)

category mergement can only be done by admins (massman, richbastard), so i can do nothing here. i think i need to remind them to do it. :D

yeah, gradus is a hard guy to beat.:battle: :D