HWBOT Community Forums

colosso do ceara - GeForce GTX 580 - 2016.04 DX11 Marks Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11)

Sweet

• Crew

Faster, your reaction makes me think About the bad results, for Which I Have consulted very kindly.

Only you should only confirm or add evidence to support the veracity of these.

Take it easy and try to answer what was asked of him.

Meanwhile I still think this is something not clear.

Try not to discriminate , black, white and blind, at last, I do not care where you live. primary education is around the world.

Where is this Heaven in your tournament ? Colosso's Heaven ?

http://forum.pcproject.com.br/3d-hwbot-unigine-heaven-xtreme-dx11/14663

Merry cristmas

BR

Sw

Edited by Sweet

• Crew

Colosso, Why you change your pic, after my question ?

You are Colosso do Ceará or Bruno-PC ?

http://hwbot.org/submission/2233994_

Validation's name Bruno-pc....if you are Bruno-PC (Bruno Bello), please change your nickname or upload your validation with the same nick (Colosso do Ceará)

- use the same nickname in the CPU-Z submission as your hwbot name

PS: Please try to have a little education to write, no one will interest you have in the eggs, they all want this to be clarified.

Btw. I have little hair on my head, and maybe blind ? But who cares.

mainboard's pic (change your pic) 2700k in both scores, maybe i'm not the blind here or i'm blind, but not the only one :P

Merry cristmas

Sw

Edited by Sweet

• Crew
I guess it's because he is quite old

Yes i'm old, but i'm happy :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For all, we have a job and responsibility to the community overcklocker, our job is to ensure that everything is clean (Fair Play).

For you and the rest of the community, I hope everyone understands this.

Christian Ney , Massman, Turrican, Maxi, Der8auer, Knopflerbruce, Neoforce and the rest of staff, not a problem against the "Gringos" (I'm not "The gringo" it is also discriminate ), is a problem of fair play ;)

Parabéns aew Colosso... o negocio é colocar a rola no popô desses gringos ai ein... haha

We expect logical explanations to not block a score, I want to be blind before block a submission.

"What's up guys this is not world war, or war of brazilian guys"

Merry Cristmas for all of you

Feliz Navidad para todos Ustedes

Feliz Natal

Sw

Edited by Sweet

• Crew
send wrong picture would be a crime? only correct the post would be enough to not have conflicts ... and not accuse without knowing what was actually used ... hermanos, podemos comprar hardware a precios muy bajos en Paraguay...anyway it was a good result!

Bro, Not isnt a crime, of course, and no one say this....

Es más bajo el precio en Buenos Aires, aunque puede llegar a ser el mismo que en Paraguay (Us 280 / 320 - 2600k), and yes this is a nice score, but, this is Faster screen or Colosso screen ?, Thats all , and I will not discuss if I am, cute, ugly, short, tall, black, mulatto, blind or gringo, I just want to know if this is true.

Hay que parar con la discriminación, a nadie de nosotros nos gusta que nos digan "Sudacas", "Negros", etc..... stop with "Gringos"

Pero a mi me pueden decir "Careca" :P

(English) But You can tell me "bold" or the old man, if you want :D

Edited by Sweet