HWBOT Community Forums

colosso do ceara - GeForce GTX 580 - 2016.04 DX11 Marks Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11)

Sweet

stop Sweet, shame you're passing through here.....

why do you think the colosso's screen is my screen?

that way you put in doubt the honesty of two people....

http://forum.pcproject.com.br/wallpaper-do-campeonato/14647

I'm sponsoring a contest in Brazil, so the wallpaper has written "Faster Benchmarker Youtube"

watch the promo championship: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgf8BxSLViw

you could stop being so annoying and follow my example, encourages overclocking in Argentina!!

"the worst blind is the one who does not want to see"

• Crew

1- in this link colossos' heaven isnt there no, proof nothing

2- Faster you dont know me, please do not say something you do not know, proof only.

3- For me this is a cheat like many others 3x gpu upload by only one Gpu.

4-I block this submission until Colossos and Faster stop talking about someone else ( me for example)and answer what I ask.

Colosso, Why you change your pic, after my question ?

You are Colosso do Ceará or Bruno-PC ?

You should worry about you, not what I do or my country, this is not your problem.

I've had too much patience and no evidence only attacks.

Have nice cristmas day

Sw

Edited by Sweet

Bro, Not isnt a crime, of course, and no one say this....

Es más bajo el precio en Buenos Aires, aunque puede llegar a ser el mismo que en Paraguay (Us 280 / 320 - 2600k), and yes this is a nice score, but, this is Faster screen or Colosso screen ?, Thats all , and I will not discuss if I am, cute, ugly, short, tall, black, mulatto, blind or gringo, I just want to know if this is true.

Hay que parar con la discriminación, a nadie de nosotros nos gusta que nos digan "Sudacas", "Negros", etc..... stop with "Gringos"

Pero a mi me pueden decir "Careca" :P

(English) But You can tell me "bold" or the old man, if you want :D

Sorry about that Man .. i dont read that post ..

..Hes dont mean something like racism, i think ...

In chrismas weekend i decide to post my results too , and ive used the same wallpaper for our internal champ ...

I live in japan right now , but we (our time) every day make skype conversations ...and i can tell for you this result is true (colossos) results ... i think he can do it this result again...

right COLOSSUS???

.. merry xmas !! you can tell me KBLO (cabello)

• Crew

No problem leoakirakblo, is only to be respect for other people like the others to respect us.

And i'm not a guy exactly (old man), but not fool (many others things but not a fool exactly), like the others overclockers, there are many questions to Faster and few answer. this is not the first time, with me and others moderator of Staff.

Simply, I have two questions and no answers.

Colosso, Why you change your pic, after my question ?

You are Colosso do Ceará or Bruno-PC ?

Again, this is not just by a wall, In This tournament, where is the Colossus Heaven's ?

Edited by Sweet

heaveeeennndx1111.jpg

In fact I'd let everyone to post the results on the last day. that day will be December 27

and yes, I'm Bruno Bello, my real name, as you can see in my forum nickname and pcproject Colosso do Ceará.

I think this benchmark does not require a signature on the print screen but either way this one with my name on here as usual in the prints ..

I changed the picture right away, because I saw my mistake at the same time we discuss the result, sorry for the mistake.

http://forum.pcproject.com.br/3d-hwbot-unigine-heaven-xtreme-dx11/14663

Edited by colosso do ceara

• Crew
heaveeeennndx1111.jpg

In fact I'd let everyone to post the results on the last day. that day will be December 27

and yes, I'm Bruno Bello, my real name, as you can see in my forum nickname and pcproject Colosso do Ceará.

I think this benchmark does not require a signature on the print screen but either way this one with my name on here as usual in the prints ..

I changed the picture right away, because I saw my mistake at the same time we discuss the result, sorry for the mistake.

http://forum.pcproject.com.br/3d-hwbot-unigine-heaven-xtreme-dx11/14663

Thank you Colosso, well...thats all, all this to answer this and it was only required.

Dicrimination, aggression, blind...etc, :

All this to get a concise and correct answer ? :eek:

Colosso (Bruno) think about this, please.....;)

Your submission is unlock now, three pages, Many insults and flame wars just to answer three questions ?

C'mon guys, but I do not forget, dont like bla bla bla , I fought a lot for us latinoamericanos to be recognized alongside my friend Ronaldo, and your answers are only aggressive towards me, towards hwbot and to the entire community that looks incredulous your poor answer.

I can say that not all guys are like that in Brazil, my brother and my nephews live in Rio, my nephews are Cariocas and they do not make fight, without sense, think about this, in the future

Thats no the way., but is your exclusive fault.

Again, dont like your way, I dont like your discrimination...., no one think: hey !!! Brazilian's guys block him score !!!, thas is only in your mind ;)

And....Bruno your score is better my score(you say this in post before), your score is great , of course, for you thats important, yes you are better like me, if that is what you wanted me to say, there's always someone better in this, as in life, Overclocking is the joke, but the life...is not a joke

Sw

Edit : please upload your cpu-z validation like Colosso do Ceará, Thanks

Edited by Sweet

• Crew
Unigine Heaven rules of HWBot: # Verification file is mandatory for submitting results"

In your submission dx11, this validation file is missing, this is sufficient to block a score, by the way.

Next time i block any submission without this validation file, this is for you and for all, around the world, this rules is for all, not only and exclusively for some boys from Brazil.

If another moderator do not agree with my attitude, permissive to you, I Block all score without this file, include heaven mentioned in this discussion

In this message you are notified.

Case closed

Sw

Edited by Sweet