HWBOT Community Forums

Aquamark3 HWBOT Edition wrapper available for download!

Massman

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, something is different about this version. I scores 10,000 points less than the standard version.

this is caused by the fact that you are not able to use the non-patched exe with ~ 4027kb - it will tell you to install the 64bit fix exe (~3972 kb).

imo that MUST be solved as it is impossible to match the old scores in many many cases.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
geobot go rename your aquamark to "aqua" or anything OTHER than aquamark3.exe.

OR if you are on newer nvidia card / drivers you must go do the D3D thing in nvidia inspector

Ive already done that...;)

Something seems to stuck the benchmark when running the wrapper. If i run like old days

the renamed am3.exe it "listens" to clocks changes etc.

When running the wrapper with also renamed am3.exe, i get the same score always.

GTX260 192sp, 396K like old days, 344K with wrapper. Ive tried different drivers with the same

bevaviour

Ive already done that...;)

Something seems to stuck the benchmark when running the wrapper. If i run like old days

the renamed am3.exe it "listens" to clocks changes etc.

When running the wrapper with also renamed am3.exe, i get the same score always.

GTX260 192sp, 396K like old days, 344K with wrapper. Ive tried different drivers with the same

bevaviour

344k vs. 396k does sound a lot like no 64 bit exe vs. wrapper required exe with that patch. does have a HUGE impact on scores not to allow the non-patched old executable...

344k vs. 396k does sound a lot like no 64 bit exe vs. wrapper required exe with that patch. does have a HUGE impact on scores not to allow the non-patched old executable...

I used the 107MB file that installs both am3 and wrapper. renamed the am3.exe and

run the benchmark from the wrapper.

Maybe is windows issue. At win7 x64 with ati cards have no problem

Found the solution for this problem :)

Saved my day Roman! Thanks man!

I reinstalled my XP some days ago and was wondering about the booting-issues.

Almost went nuts, never had issues on my old installations before.

ngen -update works just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Mr. Paco, that issue is probably similar to this one that was just fixed:

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51891

The issue you linked to was about WPrime.

I dont know if they similar, might be. Mine is that the bot engine dosnt see my aqua mark as the latest 0.0.1 :(

Just tried it again with a fresh os install & a new download of the wrapper n app....still no good :confused: