HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT Competition Feedback thread

Massman

A new rule to be put in effect. YOU can not be bumped up in position (Rookie to Novice to Enthusiast to Ect..Ect) as long as you are following the rules of your current position, while currently competing in a Competition.

Thank You For Your Time

In Reading My Post

A new rule to be put in effect. YOU can not be bumped up in position (Rookie to Novice to Enthusiast to Ect..Ect) as long as you are following the rules of your current position, while currently competing in a Competition.

Thank You For Your Time

In Reading My Post

If I understood your post correctly what your saying is that if you started competing in the Rookie rumble and you advanced to the enthusiast league for example half way through, you should be allowed to continue competing until the end of the competition.

I think this is pretty sure but I have no idea if this is already in place or not.

If I understood your post correctly what your saying is that if you started competing in the Rookie rumble and you advanced to the enthusiast league for example half way through, you should be allowed to continue competing until the end of the competition.

I think this is pretty sure but I have no idea if this is already in place or not.

This is NOT in place.... as I'm tring to plead my case in the AMD Rookie Rumble post.

The quick info ( I'm placed 1st and Roony is 2nd with (1) ONE POINT between us. I beat one of his run's this morning BUT now I'm a Novice so my run does not count in the Competition:(

WoW that just bites MaddMutt im sry that has happened to you, if it makes you feel better I have been in 3 of these and haven't won one single one I came close but nothing ,I have been running with the big boys with 8 cores and keeping up with , and they all got WC systems ,im just wishing I will win the prize this time if not I will keep trying lol , well I hope all works out for you but , sometimes rules are rules

• Administrators

I don´t see the problem - the comp is for members registered at or after 1. of november 2014 to rule out such problems - before you complain and ask for new rules, contact a mod and tell about the problem, I am pretty sure then it will be solved

Contest General

Only for members who registered on or after 2014-01-11.

I don´t see the problem - the comp is for members registered at or after 1. of november 2014 to rule out such problems - before you complain and ask for new rules, contact a mod and tell about the problem, I am pretty sure then it will be solved

I have tried to submit the score, while in the AMD Rookie Rumble Competition page. It states that it is invalid because I'm now a Novice.

Rules for Rookie League :

Our youngest crowd who signed up less than three months to date; hopefully we will see them at the top some day.

I joined 30 Jan 2015

• Administrators

Did you read the competition rules? I pasted them for you... so please contact a mod to make sure your submission can be included in the competition or get a reason why it is rejected in spite of rules of the comp saying something different. This is most likely because of a bug at the competition site which does not see you were at rookie league when the competition started. It will not help your matter if you post at several threads and do not try to clear the matter with a mod ;)

I sent a e-mail to Ney with the problem. I still have over 12 hours left and it's 11:00 PM at his location. I should have a reply and clarification on this.....

One of my questions to him was:

We are 1 point apart, is this not what a Competition is about, a nail bitter to the last sec.

I know how you feel raven. It has taken me 2 yrs to put all the right pieces together. I pickup a piece that's needed off ebay when I have the $$$.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Now there is a screenshot, yes, but this doesn´t work if you do not upload at eoc sports and add the screenshot there directly and immediately - adding a screenshot later at hwbot shows this as second rig picture ;) - result is two rig picture detected and no chance to add to the competition