HWBOT Community Forums

Bugs

Massman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this wrapper a joke? it takes about 30 of having your mouse locked up and then errors on the submission. Was this tested before it was made a requirement to submit?

I hate sounding like a turd, but with hardware cooking and adding these latencies is absurd. I like the idea of wrappers and true submissions again, they just need to be a little more "in the background" than this.

Well, be having this issue for a few days. When running 2x or 3x sli, I get a weird, artifact-like horizontal black lines. AM3 work fine, but as soon as its ran through the front end, I get the artifacts. Tried XP, W7 x86, x64......all the same, even at stock gpu. It will pass the bench, but It's costing me ~20k points.

Anyone else with this issue???

I don't understand how this wrapper would affect Aquamark3 stability with artifacts. The wrapper doesn't change anything to the benchmark. It just grabs the numbers when the bench finishes.

Its not really artifacts.....just lots of thick, flickering black lines.....deos it stock, on 2x gtx260, 2x gtx 280s, and 3x gtx280s......works fine without front end....has nothing to do with stablity