HWBOT Community Forums

Any changes done in hwbot engine????

I just lost 10 hwboints within a few hours, but my rank is still intact. Also it was my highest hwboints ever achieved and the maximum points that I reached, 357.6 is not visible in my profile anymore.

After checking overclockers league ranking, it seems every1 around me has dropped points suddenly and hence my rank(which I got to after reaching 357.6 points) hasnt changed. Something seems fishy to me, :P

Edited by thebanik

recently I saw in some news post, some people wanted to donate and rich you gave a link in that thread for people to make donations(though there were hardly 10 posters in that thread), now can that link be posted in the homepage??? Honestly I wont be able to donate anything right now, but if and when I can, I certainly would like to donate and the link be accessible easily, :P (most likely like others here, me too a very lazy guy)

Anything done preventing me from uploading scores? :P

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Read timed out

org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.java:202)

org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:442)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcessor.java:816)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:203)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

org.hwbot.web.filter.TermsAndConditionsFilter.doFilter(TermsAndConditionsFilter.java:50)

org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter.java:125)

org.hwbot.web.filter.PostRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(PostRequestEncodingFilter.java:37)

org.hwbot.web.filter.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:38)

org.hwbot.web.filter.CookieFilter.doFilter(CookieFilter.java:180)

org.hwbot.web.filter.ResponseHeaderFilter.doFilter(ResponseHeaderFilter.java:29)

root cause

org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Read timed out

org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:429)

org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.java:193)

org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:442)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcessor.java:816)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:203)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

org.hwbot.web.filter.TermsAndConditionsFilter.doFilter(TermsAndConditionsFilter.java:50)

org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter.java:125)

org.hwbot.web.filter.PostRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(PostRequestEncodingFilter.java:37)

org.hwbot.web.filter.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:38)

org.hwbot.web.filter.CookieFilter.doFilter(CookieFilter.java:180)

org.hwbot.web.filter.ResponseHeaderFilter.doFilter(ResponseHeaderFilter.java:29)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.16

Anything done preventing me from uploading scores? :P

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Read timed out

No, did you try to upload huge pictures or something? Something went wrong while processing the form attachments (pictures).