HWBOT Community Forums

CeBIT 2012: Who Is Going? Are there OC events?

Massman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These will be ready just before I will fly to Cebit, so official launch is near.

8.jpg

This will be THE product for memory overclocking from now on. This will be the first proper ln2 pot for memory, cause you will be able to connect memory to pot with cold plates, which I will show soon.

Can't wait to release these really!

SF3D, you have my interest

*edit... and off topic*

54F?!?!?! My sig is a liar... its more like 70F right now.

anyways....

how is cebit compared to ces? never been, and i may be living in the czech republic by this time next year so...

Edited by zeneffect

This will be THE product for memory overclocking from now on. This will be the first proper ln2 pot for memory, cause you will be able to connect memory to pot with cold plates, which I will show soon.

Can't wait to release these really!

That is some nice respect you got for colleagues and competitions there!

1) Coldplate; Marc Voser / BESI did that ~2 years ago.

2) That pot looks tiny compared to BESI's pot which is 850g+

Source; http://www.ocaholic.ch/xoops/html/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=406

But even if it is better in every way, really, would it hurt your ego to respect the others in same business as yourself?

The mounting looks really nice on your pot, and it is certainly pretty, Cu edition would be a really nice touch to it - but SF3D, please, start showing respect for others, it is sickening reading your crap, the attitude is terrible.

My 5 cents.

SF3D, you have my interest

*edit... and off topic*

54F?!?!?! My sig is a liar... its more like 70F right now.

anyways....

how is cebit compared to ces? never been, and i may be living in the czech republic by this time next year so...

CES = Hotels

CeBIT = Halls, imagine entering a city with 36? (think that is the amount) of halls, each hall being the size of a an american football stadium used in Superbowl...

Computex = World Trade Center, Taipei 101, one building, super boothbabes, oh and alot of new IT :P

BTW; You going to Prague?

Edited by M.Beier

waiting at Madrid airport for my flight to Hannover :)

Monstru, man i was hoping to have some beers with you!! bad news you can't attend , next time though :)

for your info, i just got a mail from CeBit that Hannover transit will be on a strike tomorrow (Thursday) , Massman, i think it would be useful to post the alternatives that they have put for us, i guess everyone should have that info on the mail though, what you think?

i will arrive tonight, so everybody stay away from beer till then :P

Hyperhorn is right, this thread is about CeBIT, so I will stop talking about that new product in here. Of course there will be a thread for it in correct section. In that thread some people will see , what kind of product Triple Point really is. Jumping on conclusions after seeing one picture is not good for anyone.

Nice to see you tomorrow Sergio! Let's take some beer as soon as possible :)

We will arrive Hangover.. no Hannover around 12.00 and then it is party.. no I mean business time. Sh*t.. almost lost my focus.