HWBOT Community Forums

CeBIT 2012: Who Is Going? Are there OC events?

Massman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can knock out him first .... lest he talks too much .... rolf..

haha, you cheeky bloke, watch out, or you'll have to be the one making me pass out from beer.(not happend at a hw event so far though, but Corsair party in 2010 wasnt far from..)

i will be there 6 and 7, i hope not so much work and meetings ;)

Always a pleasure meeting AF guys! Admire the amazing teamspirit you guys have.

5-10 liters of beer? Damn how are you drinking that much Petri? That much beer only leads to FULL stomach and burping. And let's face it, it isn't the most effective way of getting drunk :P How about some nice whiskey? Glenfiddich 18-year old, or Chivas :D

I don't know if I can carry some tsikoudia with me. It's a traditional Cretan product (Crete - Greece), ~45% alchohol, suitable for shots! The important thing is that we produce it ourselves ;)

Edited by George_o/c

Hiwa, yes finally we meet. It will be very nice to meet all the other overclockers, who I havn't been able to meet before. Good to see, that there is a lot of old friends there as well.

It will be good exhibition and party :)

Tsikoudia sounds fine for me! No need to run on the bathroom once in a 5 minutes.

M.beier will get 1 teaspoon of it :)

Yes.

I will only take part to beer drinking competition. Level is Pro*

(*5-10 liter class)

M.Beier is still on level virgin*

(0,3-0,9 liter class)

A beer is 33cl (38cl during a campaign here..) 50cl for normal in town, and 1L at CeBIT, so, my half a beer means 0.33L / 2 = 16.6 cl beer... Dont make me drink more, I'll just end up asking Christian Ney for marriage!

NB; It is somehow light beer in München halle, your 5-10 liters isnt much of a problem, except having to piss all the time - the main problem is, price.... 10 liters of beer in there isnt exactly cheap.

EDIT;

George O/C

You do NOT get drunk in Glenfiddich, that is for pure pleasure!

no need invitation for the sapphire i guess, party it's at 6:30, who remain inside can go there directly, it's in their booth not closed door :D

at 6 i am busy but maybe if someone comes with me we will go there at 7

Edited by Hiwa