HWBOT Community Forums

CeBIT 2012: Who Is Going? Are there OC events?

Massman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the glenfiddich is for pure pleasure Marc, but in the past I had some pretty good experiences with it at large amounts :P

Hiwa yes I'm aware that other countries have drinks close to tsikoudia, that's damn nice! I also think that Monstru has produced a drink similar to our tsikoudia in the past ;)

Will i be able to pass tsikoudia through airport security? I don't think so :( Maybe if I send 2 or 3 one litre bottles to someone who is close to Hannover at the moment and will drive there?

Here are some photos from when we produced it in late 2010:

4614cd8bf8a23cc1.jpg

4614cd8bf8a50368.jpg

4614cd8bf8ac71c0.jpg

4614cd8bf8bf1c38.jpg

4614cd8bf8c321a9.jpg

4614cd8bf8cc9b26.jpg

And here's me tired at about 3 AM :D

4614cd8bf8cae599.jpg

Wow, it is legal to produce alcohol in there? In here you can not produce your own alcohol and it is illegal.

That place you have there, would mean 2 years in prison in here,

if you would have been selling it long time :)

You can bring it in your luggage, but not in hand luggage of course. Put it in your suitcase.

One of my best friends (the guy on the 4th picture) has a legal family business and they've been selling their own wine and tsikoudia for like 50 years! Of course they have permission for all these :)

But after they produce their own, I also took my στράφυλλα there (it's the things in the buckets in the 3rd picture) and produced a little bit, like a 100 liters ;)

Yeah but won't they see that there is some sort of liquid on my suitcase?

Edited by George_o/c

Dafuq did I do?

So far 26 'clockers attending. Awesome!

Count 27 , i'm in :D

reading through all the thread and i found myself in the commitment of teaching you guys how to drink properly

still don't know dates though, i will verify soon (guess from 6th-7th to 10th-11th)

Count 27 , i'm in :D

reading through all the thread and i found myself in the commitment of teaching you guys how to drink properly

still don't know dates though, i will verify soon (guess from 6th-7th to 10th-11th)

Sergio, if you need a room contact me with pm. We have one open spot for you ;)

Yes Boris! Beating up MM and M.beir sounds good in many levels. I have been training, so I think we will win!

Sergio, if you need a room contact me with pm. We have one open spot for you ;)

Yes Boris! Beating up MM and M.beir sounds good in many levels. I have been training, so I think we will win!

d'oh, man, too late xD, as always i'm late, i already booked my room, it's a quite cheap one considering the prices i am seeing out there, 138€ for 4 nights sounds pretty decent for me :)

Massman, i have confirmed my schedule, from 7th-11th :)

so, who do we need to beat? :D

cheers