HWBOT Community Forums

CeBIT 2012: Who Is Going? Are there OC events?

Massman

Hehe! You must be in the same building as we are, cause the price is quite similar :)

We need to beat the belgian cherry beer drinker, danish virgin and some others. Easy job, no stress!

But for real, we should make some sort of dinner or appointment on thursday and friday, so we overclockers could find each other.

The ones who are veterans of Cebit should know some places to go etc. I suggest that we all meet in some place, go to eat and drink well.

Any suggestions already?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added this to the first post, might be useful:

Attending totals per day:

- 3/3: 0

- 4/3: 2

- 5/3: 11

- 6/3: 24

- 7/3: 24

- 8/3: 23

- 9/3: 22

- 10/3: 19

- 11/3: 9

- 12/3: 2

- 13/3: 0

I think we need to do two things:

1) Everyone uses whatsapp :P

2) Make a Google map of hotel/appartment locations

Hehe! You must be in the same building as we are, cause the price is quite similar :)

We need to beat the belgian cherry beer drinker, danish virgin and some others. Easy job, no stress!

But for real, we should make some sort of dinner or appointment on thursday and friday, so we overclockers could find each other.

The ones who are veterans of Cebit should know some places to go etc. I suggest that we all meet in some place, go to eat and drink well.

Any suggestions already?

Bed'nBudget Hostel Hannover that's the one i booked :)

yeah that appointment idea sounds good, i'm first timer at CeBit though so i will go wherever i may roam :P

i suggest a team formed by Monstru, SF3D and Predator against everyone else (beer related) :D

Is this OC Summit by Massman 2012?

It'd be nice if there is oc comp and beer drinking comp and OCTV streaming :D

You can forget about that, OCTV CeBIT tradition is;

Appointments -> Publish material -> Dinner and beer -> Sleep -> Have hard time getting up, someone (including myself a few times) grumpy untill we arrive at CeBIT -----> repeat.

If making videos during beer, those are bound by NDA :-D

I think the latest news is that michael will be there the first days for press relations, Andi is not attending afaik.

Edit:

Lol @ title change. Well, lets see to find a bar which has large capacity for people - and beer :D

Edited by @rne