HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT OC Challenge February 2012 thread.

I.nfraR.ed

After some P4 benching it's obvious that 3D Mark 03 Pro owners really DO have an advantage concerning CPU clock freqs (even though it may be smaller than I thought first).

I always pressed Esc in the loading screen of the CPU test to stop the 3D mark, but I got several bluescreens at that point, because the CPU nevertheless seems to be doing the first few calculations of the CPU test before it can stop.

This is pretty mean... the 3D tests ran without any problems, and when it's done, it crashes due to unnecessary tests. Especially becuase I was around 20 points below Madshrimps Belgium's submission with my last run and lower freq.

Now i have to crack this copy and upload the result on another system with a normal free version...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s478 defiantly out classed by s775 due to chip-set and boards. How is an 3850 video card AGP slot s487 to compete against x48 PCI 560TI card. Not a chance no way no how an s478 going to be anywhere but the bottom of the not so close winner runner ups. I'm doomed and same problem with ( pros' ) and non pro versions of 3dMark03. I can't even submit a score without an internet connection, someone pile on the dirt on my s478 graveyard competition.

Thank you for the update, I still failed to see how a s487 in a p4c800-Deluxe or variant with a saphire 3850 AGP video card has a snow ball chance in hell up against a air cooled ceder mill let alone any other s775 in an Asus Rampage x48 chipset mother board easily reaching 5Ghz on air might as will slap in a 560TI video card for a death nail on any s478 on nitro or helium.

This going to happen s478 on nitro will still place last on the bottom against stock air fanned s775. Did I miss something, its class warfare mismatch. Even a s478 in a G31/33 chip set that does have a PCI slot, I still have trouble breaking 40,000 CPU bottled necked s478 even with my nividia 460 PCI video card. I'll score the best s478 and I still can't get close to a good s775 set up.

I dont have a submission on futuremark sait. I only have a sceenshot. I leave the field for this url clear. If that verification is no more require I think that not be happen.

Massman said it's still required, no change about this rule. You might have missunderstood his response.

No, the link necessity remains. The response was following a complaint that indicated 3DMark03 wouldn't give a link, but using the latest version it does.

Преведено: "Не, изискването за линк остава. Последвалият отговор беше във връзка с оплакване, че 3DMark03 не дава линк, но с последната версия работи както трябва."

Edited by I.nfraR.ed