HWBOT Community Forums

Fabi - Radeon HD 5970 @ 935/1102MHz - 138116 marks 3Dmark 2003

Four4EOver

Please just to correctly understand and avoid confusion or discussions that may not lead to anything. EXAMPLE OF THIS STATE PAL has been reported, is an example and do not know if it is correct or not.

He uses several results, several CPUs ES. And I've been checking the rules are not allowed to send results with this processor, or send, can not score.

My question and my question is just that.

I CAN SEND RESULTS ::::?

And can score:::?

I'm using this as an example, please, if I did not state correctly, please disregard this topic.

Hugs to all my colleagues, and thanks for the reply.

Please state you question in one clear sentence.

- ES is allowed on HWBOT

- The result does need a verification link

but I can send the results and gain points with him:??????

I have edited and have enclosed a picture of my question.

As I understand it, when we use a processor ES could not win points with him on hwbot Rankings.

Thank you for your help and support. I'm really undecided and do not know what can and can not ....

Edited by Four4EOver

That option is to allow the user to make the decision to not recieve points for a submission. Checking that box will remove any rank or points from this particular result.

Checking the box is only a must if the hardware used is under NDA or by personal preference. It's not per definition obligatory for ES hardware.

That option is to allow the user to make the decision to not recieve points for a submission. Checking that box will remove any rank or points from this particular result.

Checking the box is only a must if the hardware used is under NDA or by personal preference. It's not per definition obligatory for ES hardware.

Massman, thank you for your explanations. In summary then, at the discretion of the member to send or not send their results using a processor ES?

That is, as I understand your explanation, the member decides YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE ITEMS OR IF YOU DO NOT WANT?

If so, anyone can post results and receive results with different versions or calls from ES?

I'm right or wrong, is that right?

You are helping me a lot, please do not take this the wrong my doubts and I would not be criticized. I just want to know what is right and what can and can not, just not to make mistakes OK.

thanks

Why some people enter in HWBot only to report.

You never post any result; you registered less than 24 hours and just report?

Did you just registered to report me?

Usually people join HWBot first to post results and not to report results.

what you gained reporting me?

Someone close to me in the rankings asked you to do this, or you created another nickname for it?

CPU ES is allowed.

you register at hwbot but not spend your time to read the rules.

Edited by Fabi

Why some people enter in HWBot only to report.

You never post any result; you registered less than 24 hours and just report?

Did you just registered to report?

what you gained by it?

Someone close to me in the rankings asked you to do this, or you created another nickname for it?

CPU ES is allowed.

you register at hwbot but not spend your time to read the rules.

Please re-read from the first topic and has a little more humility and education. As explained your case is an example of several problems that have occurred here and many still have doubts, just like me.

You could have a little more education and not be so aggressive so. After all, as reported and explained, I'm just asking for guidance BEFORE SENDING OUR RESULTS.

I am nor agressive, but i noticed you enter only to report.

The correct, if you don t know, is first ask in the forum if ES CPU is allowed...

You reported before.

Isn t normal people enter to report, and after post scores.

I don t mind, my results will be always 100% correct.

;)

I am nor agressive, but i noticed you enter only to report.

The correct, if you don t know, is first ask in the forum if ES CPU is allowed...

You reported before.

Isn t normal people enter to report, and after post scores.

I don t mind, my results will be always 100% correct.

;)

Massman, it seems the colleague does not have much education and not to contribute to our question and doubt as this topic.

Again, I have my sincere thanks for your posture Massman and also for their support.

Let's summarize the story to not be too long and end cirando confusion and disturbances with the Chilean friend FABI, which seemed somewhat rude and preoccupied.

Massman,

communicate with our leadership. I will be posting our results with the ES-processor versions.

For Chile, we want really great results.

As we said at the opening of this topic, there are more than 1000 results with many members and ES processors.

In my name and being a new member of XtremeSystens do not want trouble, but clarification.

Hwbot is all, best regards MASSMAN !!

Let's summarize the story

So the issue is solved? If yes, let's just leave it at that.

Please, next time you have a general question, just start a new thread. Don't link the thread to a particular score as that may be confusing for both user and moderator.

Thanks

So the issue is solved? If yes, let's just leave it at that.

Please, next time you have a general question, just start a new thread. Don't link the thread to a particular score as that may be confusing for both user and moderator.

Thanks

Massman great! closed message, the way of results, and the topic created for this example with doubt and now OK, can close the topic and thanks for responding immediately.

go to work ...

me as well...

i can pick up an es chip, but i want to know for sure that it is accepted, because if it isn't..ill just buy a retail one.

all my results are with retail cpu's. if i pick up this ES, will i in fact be able to REALLY submit the results with out being reported as some sort of ES/cherry picked/ over clocker. i don't like it when my results are up for debate....

me as well...

i can pick up an es chip, but i want to know for sure that it is accepted, because if it isn't..ill just buy a retail one.

all my results are with retail cpu's. if i pick up this ES, will i in fact be able to REALLY submit the results with out being reported as some sort of ES/cherry picked/ over clocker. i don't like it when my results are up for debate....

Its left to user discretion whether to Participate in rankings with an ES chip. Its more of a question of morality rather than being illegal on hwbot. Ofcourse if you are buying an ES chip then the question of morality doesnt come as far as participating in rankings go.

An ES chip is afaik per definition ALWAYS the property of the manufacturer. Why spend money on a chip that never truly can be yours, and in the process of being put of for is to be considered as contraband (selling something that isn't the property of the seller).

The only thing I see as "unfair" as far as ES hardware goes, is hardware that don't have been released to retail yet. I think a ES with a retail counterpart is allowed to be part of the ranking. Go on, earn your points, and play fair :D