HWBOT Community Forums

HardwareMasters;Really serious business??

The rules have developed alot over the past couple of years, pre-2008 scores (or so) with alot of missing info were valid at the time of posting, and it would be wrong to moderate because of that reason - unless it's a bugged run or something not related to the screenshot itself (cheats have always been cheats for example).

Lots of forum links are dead too, but that's not the fault of whoever posted it. Personally, I hope people don't use forums and other non-HWBot related services to host pics anymore, because they're 100% safe here.

What scores are you thinking of, btw?

We have a Team Captain that is going to get around to listing the ones and why we feel there is something wrong with the results.

We have agreed to let Mr.Scott do the part that only the team captain should do.

Thank You for getting to this issue.

just as long as you realize that blocking "for blocking" sake is not HWB motto

Don't get defensive ,Sir,

It would be real good for the site to do some Policing to make sure all parties get a fair shot at points and not just the ones who have learned how to be kinky.

It wasn't that long ago that we all read the news here about a member getting a lifetime ban from the activities here.

That was a prime example of the site,HWBOT.org, doing a great job of Policing the members posting of results so that there was acknowledgment of the REAL Accomplishments done by Tried and True methods.

That's not the motivation here;

And I just reported a couple of entries with no supporting evidence.

I'm not benching the particular CPU,

I got a link to the item and took a look at it and now I have kicked the ball downfield to you,

You can pick it up and run with it or just let it run out of bounds;

We'll see.

That's not the motivation here;

And I just reported a couple of entries with no supporting evidence.

I'm not benching the particular CPU' date='

I got a link to the item and took a look at it and now I have kicked the ball downfield to you,

You can pick it up and run with it or just let it run out of bounds;

We'll see.[/quote']

This quoted from upthread is my statement of fact,

I did not make an accusatory statement.

you can lock my thread,

Thank you.

Edited by Ol'Bud
edit for the sake of editing

:woot:

jmke,

You missed the point completely.

There are more than two posts reported for insufficient documentation.

So,your WOOT"" is a bit immature,

Don't you think ?

And the taking of an adversarial" position with your fellow members at HWBOT is noted.

But, you didn't have to do that;

Your choice, not mine.

I was hoping for a more analytical stance from you.

If the score was valid at the time of submission, then we can't block it now. If you report a similar score from 2009 it will probably be blocked, but there's no need to moderate stuff when there is no reason to think there were cheats involved, or the score was misplaced - or something like that.

Feel free to continue to report scores, if we agree we will block, if not just check them.