HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2012: Who Is Going? Are there OC events?

Massman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there might be a few oc shows this years

more importantly, Trouffman, have you made a list of the most critical parties to attend? ;)

The OCTV & HWBOT party. (spans over the entire week).

Get it happening Trouff :)

-Matt

yes and we need chinese addresses to show the cab drivers, i lost my Tweaktown card which had all that :eek:

Yeah, always grab a hotel card and take a picture of it on your phone as well, incase you forget it.

i think there might be a few oc shows this years

more importantly, Trouffman, have you made a list of the most critical parties to attend? ;)

This year should be funny for sure, ivy memory benching with m5xxxxxxxx maybe F.

But no funny graphics for 3d.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crew

Yep a google calednar jsut for the parties would be nice xD

By the way ^^ Ocers Pre-Party anyone ? + Some friends from companies :) jsut for fun, fun and.... fun :D

I will arrive on the 28th very early morning, and leaving 28th afternoon (yep a month :D), I will be in Xindian (far south, last subway station on the green line.)

OCTV's spanish division editor (elos17) will also be with me from the 29th of May until June 15th and i've a BIG PARTY friend (who said a girl ?) from 12 to 24... that means for anyone staying a bit... MASSIVE amount of fun ^^

BTW, on the 3rd at night, could be nice to have a "Very-Unofficial-Pre-Computex-Party-Before-It-Start" that means... massive amount of food, massive amount of beer... and... Massive amount of Fun. It will be kinda Open while some table we be reserved especially for us, Overclockers have priorities of courses :)

For peoples that knowme... will be the usual place ;) some might like it, some don't, but as long as we can have Massman, dinos, pro, smoke and Cpt. planet dancing on some stupid song while having the beer refilled and enjoying some BBQed Meat :D

Anyway... get ready guys ;)