HWBOT Community Forums

You know you benched too much when...

SoF

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... When you wont have a beer the night before an overclocking event *cough gautam cough*

... When you consider Massman more powerful then the prime minister of your country

... When overclockers use your surname instead of nickname

... When you buy/use more liters of LN2, then all other liquir materials together (gas,milk,soda,beer, water etc.)

... When you actually give a fuck about the European/American bench-war

... When you dont mind if a 'bit' hardware dies in the process.

When you take your single stage on business trip and housekeeper that clean the room @ the hotel freaked out and refused to come near your benching rig......

lol had that some time ago also but I usually inform them in advance to avoid situations like these :D

...when you go to bed after a long bench night when your gf get's up and goes to work...

... when you realize it's time for work and you've benched all the night long, telling yourself several times "one more run and then I go to bed" ...

... when arriving at the office the first thing you do is open hwbot and upload scores, then thinking all day long what you can do to improve your score in the evening ...

... When FBI knock at your door because your neighbor called the police after having seen you soldering, playing with electonic parts, art eraser, liquid nitrogen and thermal compound

hahah , but really, happend to me when i was in italy, old neighbor man had told police, there is an iranian guy in second floor made something strange at home....

i showed video and pics also Hwbot website to police when they came to control my benchroom...

hahah , but really, happend to me when i was in italy, old neighbor man had told police, there is an iranian guy in second floor made something strange at home....

i showed video and pics also Hwbot website to police when they came to control my benchroom...

In that situation, you should have refused to speak Italian and seem angry, would have been hillarious :P