HWBOT Community Forums

You know you benched too much when...

SoF

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you have enough junk on your bed to build at least 6 computers but you still sleep in the border (instead doing a clean-up :D )

edit: happend to me only when i was single :P

I am married and its still like this, though in my defense my wife is not at home for a couple of weeks, :D

...when you go out on Friday night to the mall, but to search for a bigger stainless steel thermos so you waste less LN2, after you gave it enough thought you realized you would save more LN2 if you opened the top and poured it into a larger container that would stay colder, thus less dewar exposure.

...When you regularly go to an art store to find a specific brand of eraser, and the lady asks "are you an artist?" and you say hell no. And she doesn't give you a weird look.

...When your benching rig is 10x more expensive and better than your main rig, yet you spend 1/5 the time on it.

...when you go on a LAN party like that... no games but 3Dmark suite...

ROG is built for gamers Chris ? isn't it ? :D

Agree with you Sin0822, but that's when you don't have no box for your main rig imo ;)

...when you spend more time on HW's sites than Pr0n's ^^

ROG is built for gamers Chris ? isn't it ? :D

Well I doubt any of these nubs has ever seen a Matrix live, that's what I am there for :banana:

...when you go on a LAN taking a (top-notch) wheel with you just to pretend you have a wheel which is (top notch)...actually you never intend to use it ^^...

Edited by SoF

I know how you feel, I have 2315 messages in my ebay outbox and only 327 in the inbox :D

You bench too much when you NEED a copy-paste set of questions to send to Ebay sellers.

Hi. Please can you tell me the batch code for this CPU? It's the bottom line of numbers on the surface of the chip.

Thanks!

Kenny

Hi. Can you tell me if this card is a revision A2 or A3? The info is available through GPU-Z software, if you have the card installed.

Thanks!

Kenny

• Crew
...when you spend more time on HW's sites than Pr0n's ^^

dammit I've failed this one. :D

When you know all CPUs that are installed in the computers at work. And their steppings. And you definitely have checked their overclocking potential months ago.

When you're angry that there aren't any nasty D9 chips in these computers as well.

You bench too much when you NEED a copy-paste set of questions to send to Ebay sellers.

Hi. Please can you tell me the batch code for this CPU? It's the bottom line of numbers on the surface of the chip.

Thanks!

Kenny

Hi. Can you tell me if this card is a revision A2 or A3? The info is available through GPU-Z software, if you have the card installed.

Thanks!

Kenny

hahaha close enough but yeah same dialogue hahahha

• 2 weeks later...

...when you save screenies on desktop and stop the single stage before copying them on an USB key :lameasshowwwwl:

...when you eventually remember to copy them, but get the usb-stick out before the save operation is complete..and then find out half of the screens are corrupted