HWBOT Community Forums

Rev3 Up and Running - Complaints, Ideas, Ramblings, Comments ... but no bugs

I've found another bugs:

- old profile page with generally sucks (using firefox 3.5.6.) - something is wrong with positioning elements on the page

- I can't find link to "scores which changed rank recently" though this feature is still available (using link in my history)

- I can't check global ranking for wprime/pcmark using 2 cores - only overall global ranking is available

I hope that it will help you with troubleshooting :)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant class these as OMG-importnat but would like to see them tweaked...

Will the submission edit + delete options be made a bit easier to get to and use?

Will the silverware (as applicable) be added next to each result in the list of submissions per-bench?

Will global rankings be attached to the "front" of each applicable result?

Can old, beaten scores be masked from the results-per-bench list?

Please can the wording be changed where it says "you dont have the rights to delete this result" Its a personal gripe, I dont like the implication that I dont have the right to delete my own work if I so choose. I wish old, checked results could still be deleted by the user if they wish... or at least.... totally masked so they arent counting towards our total number of submssions

• Crew
in the last weeks Kingpin has been submitting records in single GPU rankings, after he saw what rev3 was about;

I'd say he came prepared :D

I was aware of this, but my goal was to leave 2.0 as leader...;)

Sad for our team, we lost 2 places and hell of points...We are a small team and all efforts in the last few moth are gone, this is disaponting for my team mates...:(

So to understand it.....IF you upload a score with a "single core" VGA and then with 2, 3, 4, etc, you'll get points ONLY for ONE bench? - ex. the "single core" VGA and for the other benches you have, you'll get ONLY hardware points?....

P.S. @ stummie....I'll get you "ready" Monday morning..... ;)

Edited by hipro5

• Crew
do you mean the points you contribute to your team? next to the personal total?

it was not moderated yet, so didn't show up in WR page;

will be in the list before end of the day if no bugs crept into the moderation system;)

http://hwbot.org/rankings/worldrecords#3Dmark%202001

Ok, let's see and wait...

The only thing I want to add, neither kingpin's 3D03 WR nor my 2nd 3D03 got counted because only few people played 2x5970...Even there is a list with WRs, they are in this case worthless for hwbot and will open a gap between WRs and hwbot-ranking...

i am verly lost now =( i loosed nearly all my points and worked very hard to get them nothings says clearly why for so many submissions i lost my points in one day the most of my very hard work is lost =(

i hope it will be corrected soon otherwise it has no sence anymore for me to keep continu with benching

badly i have no copy of the html pages with my scores and points

a bunch of screenshots i still have but too hard to submit again

and the site itself ... i am lost in it too now

i am verly lost now =( i loosed nearly all my points and worked very hard to get them nothings says clearly why for so many submissions i lost my points in one day the most of my very hard work is lost =(

i hope it will be corrected soon otherwise it has no sence anymore for me to keep continu with benching

badly i have no copy of the html pages with my scores and points

a bunch of screenshots i still have but too hard to submit again

and the site itself ... i am lost in it too now

http://hwbot.org/community/user/parcifal?tab=points

You only bench your hardware at +- stock speed, you'll have to push it further to gain points. :)

can any1 tell me why Global Points for wprime single core is so low when results are in thousands??? I have already got beaten so hard with other scores, this is my one saving grace.........

The activity in the past 6 months is taken into account when awarding global points. There might be thousands of single core submissions, there are not that many in the past 6 months.

@ richba5tard

i know my benches arent very high but i use pretty old stuff

and this is hard job for aircooling

but anyway i did received my points for it

so would be unfair to loose them

dont forget working on old stuff is hard job to get it run

specially the software part

i use older stuff because i cant pay much better newest stuff