HWBOT Community Forums

Rev3 Up and Running - Complaints, Ideas, Ramblings, Comments ... but no bugs

Guest cowgut

ok soooo now everyone runs out and gets older vgas to get good points.....what about the guys that put up there score's on exxx dc and qxxx quads i guess they took no skill in getting those scores at the time?so the i7 hexcores and a 88gtx or w/e will take more skill?skill is what it is..... not what you have

cus give it a while and there older at the time killer scores ill be worth 0.1.and in the "skilless" catagory

this has nothing to do with the rev3

but i cant understand why there is no allstar type leauge on the bot?

you know for the manufacture backed benchers who get free hardware to review and test.that wold help the little guy with not so big pockets the most.

we all know for a fact that hwbot and its top users wont sell as much new hardware for there sponcers anymore. maybe ebay is good sponcer now lol

Edited by cowgut

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i cant understand why there is no allstar type leauge on the bot?

you know for the manufacture backed benchers who get free hardware to review and test.that wold help the little guy with not so big pockets the most.

We have our in-house designs ready for a league as you described. However, due to recent events in other, similar global competitions, we prefer to not make something that isn't supported by all sides of the overclocking scene: manufacturer, overclocking participant and overclocking spectator.

I am still up for this one:

Why not create 5 categories for 3D benchmarks like this:

1. 1x GPU

2. 2x GPU

3. 3x GPU

4. 4xGPU

5. no matter how many GPU's (overall ranking)

Benchers should gain points in all categories. Global and HW.

Leave the way point were handed out as it was in rev2.

About 2D benchmarks it would be cool to have the same system as for 3D

example:

1 Core

2 Core

3 Core

.... and so on.

Also an overall ranking, no matter how many cores.

Not splited up by sockets.

I guess that this rly would be a good feature. So there is no need to have a bonus for WR's.

Hollywood

In the "Count towards user and team total:" list for a user... could the benchmark list be arranged the same way as our main list instead of being ranked based on what gets us the most points? :)

It would also be great to see our global ranks without having to expand each bench

hey gents :)

i have some quick questions, though they might be self-answered if i read thorugh the post wih info regarding the rev3 , but i seem to not find it :P

who could provide me a link to read thorugh the new algorithm features? as of how hwboints will affect the team or the individual bencher?

thanks in advance :)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if that was already said, but in the old rev of Hwbot when you entered your profile, you had the first page that told you the changes in your results, for example if you were beaten by someone, loosing points etc...

Is there a plan to re-introduce that feature?