Jump to content
HWBOT Community Forums

PLEASE ADD OTHER HARDWARE THREAD:


havli

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Crew

https://hwbot.org/hardware/memoryproduct/hyperx_fury_rgb/

https://hwbot.org/hardware/memoryproduct/hyperx_predator_rgb/

I changed the vendor from HyperX to Kingston Technologies, also added the prefixed HyperX everywhere it wasnt there yet. Though it looks like someone made this intentional. Dunno why. Maybe there was to much HyperX? Anyway I renamed Kingston HyperX to Kingston HyperX (classic) like we did with Crucial Ballistix. I think its too confusing for the users to have the vendor named "HyperX" instead of Kingston. Wouldnt be surprised if someone comes around the corner and revert all changes though. :P

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crew

AFAICT the submission is in the correct category but the category itself is wrong, as a X1650 Pro should be always a RV535 core. 

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-x1650-pro.c449

Cards with RV530 and GDDR3 are either X1600 Pro or XT. But it seems that vendors recycled old cores and named them X1650. https://web.archive.org/web/20080526161246/http://www.sapphiretech.com/ge/products/products_overview.php?gpid=173&grp=3
Sapphires Ultimate X1650 Pro clearly states 90nm instead of 80. So RV530 instead of RV535.

When I look over existing categories, I see that we probably need to merge some as they are nearly identical and GPU-Z cant detect them properly:

https://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/radeon_x1600_pro_rv530_gddr3_128bit/
https://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/radeon_x1600_xtx1650_rv530_gddr3_128bit/

They do however differ in clock speed and PCI IDs. Clock speeds for Radeon X1600 Pro should be quite low. However, does this qualify for a new category? Seems that they hardly match clock speeds of a XT or 1650 Pro. Even though, in regard of memory speed this could be very well because of tighter memory timings. Means loosen them, could probably match XT speeds (just speculating). 

 

71c0 RV530 [Radeon X1600 XT/X1650 GTO]  
71c1 RV535 [Radeon X1650 PRO]  
71c2 RV530 [Radeon X1600 PRO]  
71c4 RV530/M56 GL [Mobility FireGL V5200]  
71c5 RV530/M56-P [Mobility Radeon X1600]  
71c6 RV530LE [Radeon X1600/X1650 PRO]  
71c7 RV535 [Radeon X1650 PRO]  
71ce RV530 [Radeon X1300 XT/X1600 PRO]

Proposal:

Rename Radeon X1650 Pro to Radeon X1650 Pro (RV535, GDDR3, 128bit) and move all RV530 subs out of it
Rename Radeon X1600 XT/X1650 (RV530, GDDR3, 128bit) to Radeon X1600 XT/X1650/X1650 Pro (RV530, GDDR3, 128bit) 

@Leeghoofd

@Antinomy 

Ideas?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crew

I just cleaned the category and hope that I caught all subs. As always with those old stuff, there is a lot wrong and you stumble from one bad category to another. Anyway, in the end this resulted in a pretty big cleanup for all X1650 cards. I just would like to bang my head against a wall when I think about all those other wrong stuff still lying around...

@Leeghoofd

The following categories can be deleted but the problem with those is, that there are either subs which I cant edit or subs which cant be found with our search page:

https://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/radeon_x1650_ddr2/
https://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/radeon_x1650_gt/

Maybe you could take a look? :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crew
On 7/15/2020 at 7:50 AM, Antinomy said:

GPU clock says it's 3470.

Yes, me also thinks its simply in the wrong category.  PCI ID: 95c0 = RV620 PRO [Radeon HD 3470]

Its just too bad he already has subs with a 3470, which looks like to be exact the same card, except he used the standard WIndows driver which correctly shows 3470 as name in GPU-Z. This is probably also the source of confusion. 

Edited by Strunkenbold
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

please add mboards

SuperPower SP-V586B (VIA VP3, Socket 7) - link

A-Trend ATC-5220 (VIA MVP3, Socket Super 7) - link

Lucky Star 5MVP4 (VIA MVP4, Socket Super 7) - link

Zida Tomatoboard 5SVA (VIA VPX, Socket 7) - link

PCPartner MVP3BS7-954 (VIA MVP3, Socket Super 7) - link

Chaintech 5AGM3 (VIA MVP3, Socket Super 7) - link

Acorp 5sis22 (SiS 5571, Socket 7) - link

Gigabyte GA-586T2 (Intel 82430 TX, Socket 7) - link

Edited by moi_kot_lybit_moloko
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crew
On 7/15/2020 at 9:12 AM, Strunkenbold said:

Yes, me also thinks its simply in the wrong category.  PCI ID: 95c0 = RV620 PRO [Radeon HD 3470]

Its just too bad he already has subs with a 3470, which looks like to be exact the same card, except he used the standard WIndows driver which correctly shows 3470 as name in GPU-Z. This is probably also the source of confusion. 

Moved all his subs to 3470.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crew
On 7/20/2020 at 6:59 PM, moi_kot_lybit_moloko said:

please add mboards

SuperPower SP-V586B (VIA VP3, Socket 7) - link

A-Trend ATC-5220 (VIA MVP3, Socket Super 7) - link

Lucky Star 5MVP4 (VIA MVP4, Socket Super 7) - link

Zida Tomatoboard 5SVA (VIA VPX, Socket 7) - link

PCPartner MVP3BS7-954 (VIA MVP3, Socket Super 7) - link

Chaintech 5AGM3 (VIA MVP3, Socket Super 7) - link

Acorp 5sis22 (SiS 5571, Socket 7) - link

Gigabyte GA-586T2 (Intel 82430 TX, Socket 7) - link

https://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/sp_v586b/

https://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/atc_5220/

https://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/5mvp4/

https://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/5sva/

https://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/mvp3bs7_954/

https://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/5agm3/

https://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/5sis22/

https://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/ga_586t2/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crew
On 7/20/2020 at 10:14 PM, Sir_Nobs_of_rone_II. said:

There seems to be a Problem with AMD RX Vega 8 mobile results.

There are two different igpu.

One is a raven ridge, the other a Picasso.

https://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/radeon_rx_vega_8_mobile/

For the Picasso igpu there is no possibility to upload it in a different thread.

The raven ridge thread is totally mixed.

Screenshot_20200720_215836_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20200720_215759_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

No question, they should be separate because we did the same thing with similar hardware. And not even Vega 8 also all other Vega IGPs needs this treatment. I try to add stuff before release but especially those IGPs are somewhat mysterious so I don't know the specs. And even more important is what GPU-Z shows, which I just don't see till someone makes a submission. Unfortunately nobody comes here with his shiny new hardware to request a new category, it's always after we have the problem of moving a couple of some hundred subs. I saw this problem already some months ago but I usually have not the time to spent hours for hwbot and forget about it. Will try to create those categories tomorrow anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crew
On 7/22/2020 at 10:50 PM, Strunkenbold said:

No question, they should be separate because we did the same thing with similar hardware. And not even Vega 8 also all other Vega IGPs needs this treatment. I try to add stuff before release but especially those IGPs are somewhat mysterious so I don't know the specs. And even more important is what GPU-Z shows, which I just don't see till someone makes a submission. Unfortunately nobody comes here with his shiny new hardware to request a new category, it's always after we have the problem of moving a couple of some hundred subs. I saw this problem already some months ago but I usually have not the time to spent hours for hwbot and forget about it. Will try to create those categories tomorrow anyway.

Gregor, all done

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crew

Thanks for your work! Seems it least for Vega 8, there wasn't too much to do, so I exaggerated. But there are still other Vega GPUs which have a Raven Ridge and a Picasso part. Im working on separate them. Currently I stopped at Vega 3. Have yet to wait on some clarification first but fun starts with Athlon 3000G. Is its Vega 3 GPU a Picasso or Raven Ridge?:

https://hwbot.org/submission/4456929_hardware_numb3rs_3dmark_vantage___performance_radeon_vega_3_(raven_ridge)_11789_marks

CPU-Z: Picasso

GPU-Z: Raven Ridge

TPU GPU-DB https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-vega-3.c3594: Picasso

AMD: 14nm, so it's really Raven Ridge?

German magazine https://www.computerbase.de/2019-11/amd-athlon-3000g-test/: Its Banded Kestrel! Used GPU? No information.
Later Dali die was released and I think it's just another name for Banded Kestrel. Mainly the difference between Embedded and Low Cost segment. There seems to be no official information from AMD yet. So Im guessing its Dali Die with Raven Ridge or Raven Ridge 2 GPU part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Leeghoofd changed the title to PLEASE ADD OTHER HARDWARE THREAD:
  • Leeghoofd pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...