HWBOT Community Forums

PLEASE ADD OTHER HARDWARE THREAD:

havli

• Crew

When "not recognized" appears, I guess you tried submitting a result with Aquamark, Benchmate or GPU PI which provide prefiled data for hwbot? Those programs try to make the submitting process as straightforward as possible. Usually it should you require one click to have your result up. But when your hardware cannot be matched to existing hardware database entries, they stop and requires the user to make some manual adjustments in the submit process. "Not recognized" is a little bit misleading though as it doesn't necessarily mean that the hardware isn't in the database, the user can match his hardware manually in the submit form. The user simply needs to be persistent enough to try.

• Crew
On 7/27/2020 at 7:05 AM, Leeghoofd said:

K keep me posted bro once I need to move things around plz. Maybe we go with what gpuz lists. Confusing stuff though lol

This should be all belong to Picasso: https://url.hwbot.org/33xL1Wv

All other categories should now correctly created although it might be hard for users to find the correct category. Wish we had already a feature to match the IGP automatically to the used CPU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:50 PM, Strunkenbold said:

No question, they should be separate because we did the same thing with similar hardware. And not even Vega 8 also all other Vega IGPs needs this treatment. I try to add stuff before release but especially those IGPs are somewhat mysterious so I don't know the specs. And even more important is what GPU-Z shows, which I just don't see till someone makes a submission. Unfortunately nobody comes here with his shiny new hardware to request a new category, it's always after we have the problem of moving a couple of some hundred subs. I saw this problem already some months ago but I usually have not the time to spent hours for hwbot and forget about it. Will try to create those categories tomorrow anyway.

On 7/26/2020 at 11:40 AM, Leeghoofd said:

Gregor, all done

Thanks a lot

The submission is a little buggy but could you please add this igpu?

Intel HD Graphics apollo lake

It is from an Intel N3350

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/details/ke46g

• 2 weeks later...