HWBOT Community Forums

Christian Ney - DDR3 SDRAM @ 1868.3MHz - 1868.3 MHz Memory Clock

Ananerbe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand, I have no doubt in my mind these clocks are valid (unlike what I posted above), but the problem is that with WR you should have proper validation, otherwise there is no difference between the two from a spectator's point of view. So Franck should be asked to fix his.

I understand, I have no doubt in my mind these clocks are valid (unlike what I posted above), but the problem is that with WR you should have proper validation, otherwise there is no difference between the two from a spectator's point of view. So Franck should be asked to fix his.

Yes you right,

But I already asked Franck several times, long time ago and over and over again and he still didn't fix cpuzvalid on AMD

Remember that money are not coming allways by selling something, but by collateral means also. Same goes for many other programs that are free, and bla bla it is my right, I do it for nothing, and then along comes a big software manufacturer and pop, design this exact software for me, but looking different, for money. Well, you would not get there without the users, so...dunno, I do not feel like somebody is doing me a favour if I use a software that eventually ends up in money.

Anyway, this is less important, maybe I have a different view on this then others and it does not matter that much. What matters is that when you validate a world record, you should do it with something working, valid. Now if CPU-Z does not work, we must find something new. Of course, I am not talking about this score, it is not Christian's fault that CPU-Z has problems, but I am thinking about the future. Depending on one software alone can be pretty dangerous and there should be options available...

WoW , Big Congrats ! Amazing clock speeds.

Do you have any other good memory clocking chip christian ? If Yes ,I would like to buy :D

Monstru , you're completely right , we don't have any doubt on christian's record but WR should not be based on trust and hope it'll be fixed soon .

So we are allowed to submit invalid validations now for points?

Now it has been validated:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2271178

No more rejected by CPU-Z.

Picture will be updated in few hours

WoW , Big Congrats ! Amazing clock speeds.

Do you have any other good memory clocking chip christian ? If Yes ,I would like to buy :D

Thanks,

Yes, any Hynix H9C CFR and BFR Memory kits can clock very high on AMD Bulldozer/Llano.

Also Samsung D series 30nm.

Monstru , you're completely right , we don't have any doubt on christian's record but WR should not be based on trust and hope it'll be fixed soon .

Now it's fixed

do you have any higher back-up ?! :D

No backups ;), my system has been maxed to the limits

Edited by Christian Ney