HWBOT Community Forums

HWBoints Adjustment #2: HwPoint Motivation

Do you like the solution for increasing motivation in unpopular hardware categories  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the solution for increasing motivation in unpopular hardware categories

• Yes, I do
    • No, I don't

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes! you have realy much points with AMD only! realy big up for your work!

but you should get much more points for your work.

but at the moment you can only earn penuts of hardwarepoints :-(

an the badest ist, that in the future with the new HWbot system the INTEL wil earn much more hardwarepoints, because also old INTEL hardware was more benched on hwbot than old AMD hardware

first it look likes first for you that you can win a little bit more AMD hardware points than bevore, but this is wrong!

but finaly (not fast) you wil loose you ranking on hwbot

wich ranking did you have bevor the 1.1.2010? and wich ranking did you ahve at the moment?

Tbh I am ranked roughly about the same.......I lost some global points.....guess what. It's because people benched 3d not becasue amd is worth nothing point wise........I have not had time to. I get a single 5870, rebench I will be right back where I was......Nothing really changed for me other than I made a poor decision graphic card wise prior to the revision's.

Only reason I might have lost about 40 ranks is due to not benching...thats the name of the game.

If I were you, I would complain less, go buy 5 of AMD's cheapest current chip, bin them and rack up some decent global points. Do a little research and you will figure it out.