HWBOT Community Forums

SF3D OC Triple Point - New Ln2 pot for memory

nice result SF3D!

keep up the good work!

oh, and lovely pot too!

would pming/emailing you for a idea on cost/shipping to Australia for the pot be a good idea?

Thank you! Of course it is a good idea :) Just send e-mail to SF3DOCsales@sci.fi and our *sales manager will handle it from there.

*joke

Good Job Petri! Triple Point now officially released and i believe marketing works!:) Some kind of record here? :D

Don't know about records, but I am very happy with the product. Thanks Atso!

Damn, I thought you didn't have to remove heat spreaders off RAM

You must be joking Dino?

The stock HS is usually the weakest link in memory oc with ln2. Now you can cool the memory chips directly with the plates. No matter what brand or what type of memory you have.

Corsair with glued HS can be used without removing them, no problems.

P.S

Tested some Elpida BDBG, Hynix and some unknown memory chips and all scale very well above the speed they do on air or ghetto pots. Temperature is very easy to control and keep in some desired spot. Now I just need to find good BD chip which have IMC for max memory attempts. Two latest CPU's were not good at all.

Here are the messy pictures of insulation etc. Will need to do guide about insulation later with better pictures.

It is very easy to insulate and the cold does not spread to motherboard anymore. It is great improvement.

Perfect contact!!!

0.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10%20p.jpg

Edited by SF3D

sadpart that you have to use quite a lot of thermal paste on RAM ... is there any cheap alternative that works at -180 as well ?

You can use basic ceramique for ram. I used the large 22g tube, so it will not cost nothing.

I used OCZ freeze between the pot and thermal plates and it worked very well. In there paste should be something like Gelid GC Extreme.

great results SF3D...what about higher voltage for RAM? I tried 1,975 V for my Hyper MGH-E on air with Bulldozer and it was benchable @ 2400 8-8-8-24 and I think it could go higher :D with 2,1 V on Llano platform was able to hit 2000 6-6-6-18 1T

Edited by Blue Storm

• 1 month later...
Sorry for the delay. You should get reply to your e-mail very soon.

While you are on the case SF3D.....please ask Ryba to send a young pal of mine his 2 sets he ordered and paid for on the 15th of April. Ryba promised to have tracking details sent yesterday ... (granted, holiday in most of Europe) but Gilles tells me nothing received today at all. :( Not a great start for a bunch of young guys looking to get into the sport of Ocing.

Funny...he has time to bench and post...but not take care of biz...... :(

I got some info today, that they have some national holidays this week and he have been away from home.

That is not an excuse, but still it is the real reason of delays. He should answer all e-mails etc. as soon as possible.

There is quite a lot of work on that, but I think it should be ok very soon. If not, send me a pm directly.

dont worry guys, i ordered 3 times already and always got fast answers (2-3 working days).

edit:

i think, there is no need to freak out ;) - last weekend was a long one in europe, so allow ryba some freetime :D

just wanted to comment on this as i always received what i ordered in a reasonable timeframe. :)

Edited by oanvoanc

dont worry guys, i ordered 3 times already and always got fast answers (2-3 working days).

edit:

i think, there is no need to freak out ;) - last weekend was a long one in europe, so allow ryba some freetime :D

just wanted to comment on this as i always received what i ordered in a reasonable timeframe. :)

While I am jealous of your good fortune & prompt delivery...times are a changing. Welcome to the real world as after numerous EMPTY promises ...... STILL NOTHING!!!!!!

Just got a PM from the young lads in question and they have received no promised tracking details or verification of shipment. (can show you the PM's where this was promised many times)

If you are going to put a product out there for the masses.....honour your word and don't come across as a worthless liar & profiteer.

Well, I was really nice and kind for all so I will not change it.

Like I said: today I shipped package and tomorrow I can make you picture of shipping letter if you really want. International tracking number is active in 2-3 days. Package will be delivered this week (or monday).

I thought that only Persian and Spain ppl are creazy and unsettled.