HWBOT Community Forums

1M and 32M SuperPI High Score Anyones?

sin0822

haha yes that is extremely expensive, here in the states we can drive in our cars, at least where i get it from I can, and i would never pay so much for it. That kind of sucks to here however, that you have the hardest part of the LN2, but the easiest part is hard for you to get! Damn if you and i could combine your tank and my supplier, everything would rock! My supplier is great for me as i now have an account with them!

But hey ill drink a beer for you!

Edited by sin0822

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

okay, at stock you buy from store, I thinkASROck are limited to around 1.7-1.8v, then GB limited at 1.9v, and ASUS 1.92v.

But all those boards have special BIOS that allow as much volts as you want.

Edited by sin0822

nah... tried up to 2.05v (real, @ Multimeter) yesterday with the Z77A-GD65 and public bios. Pretty sure Asrock can do higher than 1.8v too, but need to check. Besides, not all Ivy's scale with voltage that high. Tried one cpu that maxed out between ~1.70 and 1.75v.

nah... tried up to 2.05v (real, @ Multimeter) yesterday with the Z77A-GD65 and public bios. Pretty sure Asrock can do higher than 1.8v too, but need to check. Besides, not all Ivy's scale with voltage that high. Tried one cpu that maxed out between ~1.70 and 1.75v.

you are right. Most chips tested so far dont really scale properly past 1.8. Some chips will bench up to 1.85 from the ones ive tested. I've tested 1.9+ on a few chips at slightly lower frequency than max stable so they will take the voltage but when on the egde they drop out. it's most likely heat or possible voltage scaling. One chip needed a 1.8 to 1.92 rise for the last 100Mhz. Kinda indicative of silicone not liking more i guess lol