HWBOT Community Forums

Nordichardware Leaks Ivy Bridge OC results (more records at 6.9G)

Massman

No no Dino! The puzzle is solved and I moved myself to that mysterious OC country. That is the place where real pro's are living, so maybe I will become one too.

TadžikistaN for the win!!!

Edited by SF3D

What the heck? This article removed, Anandtech, Tweaktown and many others stay intact......

So much for the theory with "Every media should be equal", I think they forgot to add the ", some just more equal than others"

We weren't forced to take it down, it is exactly what the article says a request and out of respect we removed it. We could've just done what everyone else does and keep it up would we have wanted too.

Also, tip from the pro; Chinese XP gives instant +200 MHz and 5% reduction in SuperPi time. Stop being pussies with english installations already.

Yours Sincerely,

Jacob Hugosson

Edited by Smartidiot89

yes, but unfortunately i didnt use a Temperature probe so I don't know the exact value. if I would have to guess, I would say cb was pretty low. had some issues with cbb as well.

as the chip really seems to be shitty, I'll not waste any more ln2 on it :D

Edited by oanvoanc