HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT OC Challenge April 2012 thread.

Massman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Sam onboard this is going to be a breeze.... It will be the world against Kenny's expertise !!
dude I see you're writing in rhyme .. this contest is shit so I will pass it by

3D is too much about CPU .. top scores will go down way too soon

when Ivy comes out you'll see for yourself .. you'll have to rebench them all over again

Like with the Abit compo, I wish participants didn't have to be part of a team, but there aren't many people in my boat :P

Only just noticed this compo. Sam prodded me. Cynical Kenny wonders if this explains some of the PMs i've had over the last couple days.....

I think I know which cards will win.....and with what mods.................

I'm out, I don't have any CPUs.

edit: Do HWB hope to have the 3DMark06 submission problem fixed so competition scores aren't screwed with?

Edited by K404

Like with the Abit compo, I wish participants didn't have to be part of a team, but there aren't many people in my boat :P

Only just noticed this compo. Sam prodded me. Cynical Kenny wonders if this explains some of the PMs i've had over the last couple days.....

I think I know which cards will win.....and with what mods.................

I'm out, I don't have any CPUs.

edit: Do HWB hope to have the 3DMark06 submission problem fixed so competition scores aren't screwed with?

epower changes everything. the other 8800s that have lackluster vrms could probably clock 1200mhz with the epower.

@k404: I have my own batch of 8800's I plan to jump in with, and didn't know about this comp when I pm'd you. :)

I was starting work today, but had moisture problems... letting things dry out, and I am hoping the CPU lives at least. The mobo would be easily replaced, if the chip is dead then I am out.