HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT OC Challenge April 2012 thread.

Massman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know that. I also don't know if there are mods for that, my card was hardmodded for volts, and I assumed that would knock out ovp/ocp. Dunno. I just make'm card go fast.

http://cdn.overclock.net/3/34/34080c2f_vbattach131734.jpeg

thats ocp for primarion controller, thats a gts 320 I think. For all cards with that controller just find those caps and add resistance across them. 1 for each phase. You will still hit ovp but ocp wont be a problem. Not really sure an ovp mod is needed. Ive never had a card that scaled much after 1.6 but who knows.

No way I can get dry ice as well. It's already late and no supplier works on Saturdays. Otherwise dice could have worked, yes.

LN2 supplier said they will have delivery today, but they didn't.

CPU can't reach max on water, but I'll try to improve my current scores anyway.

Monday would have been an option, but it happens that next one is an official holiday here :). And it's the last day of the competition.

No way I can get dry ice as well. It's already late and no supplier works on Saturdays. Otherwise dice could have worked, yes.

LN2 supplier said they will have delivery today, but they didn't.

CPU can't reach max on water, but I'll try to improve my current scores anyway.

Monday would have been an option, but it happens that next one is an official holiday here :). And it's the last day of the competition.

I hate the "not delivery", well, good luck trying to do the best in this last competition days ;)