HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA Americas 2012 thread.

CL3P20

Someone said in a movie once (think James Bond) that you don't play your hand but the hand of the person across from you. So, with Splave showing us how deep his pockets are what does that tell you? ;)

He does have some shiny gear, can't wait to see what it can do.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said in a movie once (think James Bond) that you don't play your hand but the hand of the person across from you. So, with Splave showing us how deep his pockets are what does that tell you? ;)

Well, if we are futurist...that Z77-GD65 is the price of 5th place, so, he will be 5th at the end of the competition.

Takes more than deep pockets ;) well maybe not as much as it used to but...Hope I get 3rd :)

Takes more than deep pockets ;) well maybe not as much as it used to but...Hope I get 3rd :)

I am so there with you bro. I just can't get any gear!!! This totally sucks. If i can't even submit an entry score i won't get lucky draw. Nevermind 3rd.

Edited by [GF]Duke

I got a question:

On my best OS for SPi stage, the cpu-z doesn't show correctly the bus speed, so besides I got the correct multiplier, vcore, motherboard infos, RAM timmings, etc, the clock speed and RAM speeds are wrong. Can I use other software to show the correct speed with CPU-Z (requested by the rules) or even better can I simply use CPU-z even it shows the wrong clock?

The rules say that CPU-Z is mandatory, I'll use it, but I want to avoid issues since it cannot show all of the settings correctly.

Thanks