HWBOT Community Forums

Where are my (IVY)B(r)itch(ES) at? Or retail FTW?!

SoF

I can't stand it anymore - had to leak a first "impression"...

@dinos yes preeeetty sure - my grandmother is from poland, one of my grandpas left to england during WWII (a brave man, remember me to tell his story while having a beer ;) ) that is the farest point in my family-history I am aware of :P

Whahahahha fcking epic man :D

i am confused, in every Intel material is 77W, but on some boxes is 95W ... wtf, ive asked Intel, but still no reply from them

ps. my retail under ln2 absolute crap, max 6.1 GHz (-150), 1.8V Cinebench R11 stable, superpi 6.3 GHz, nothing more at any voltage

SoF, show us BOX label please ... is there 95W TDP or 77W?

2iid7oh.jpg

22nm processs is hardly immatured, these E1 revisions are shit

95W - ALL!

I am not sure yet if some very cherry chips might hit 6.7-6.8 when they are good and cold and handled well. 7 gig....puhhh....

also 2D and 3D - looks again a bit different, it's not like you are running your highest clock vantage stable anymore...

I heard a few people wonder if retail would be a little bit gimped so SB-E is not ruined completely. Intel really do not need to release 6.9GHz-capable parts right now.

Some people get to make an interesting choice..... stay in Enthusiast/OC league at 6.1-6.4GHz or move to Pro and run 6.7-6.9GHz.

hahah i gotta buy that mask for my son

I was joking around in the car one day and taught him a reply to my Darth Vader voice line >> Zack, I am your father

Zack's reply (while holding hands on his head) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

My mum was a bit confused when we joked around at her place :D