HWBOT Community Forums

So I asked Intel to ship me a bunch of brand-new retail "70K"s

Massman

5 days = 1L

125 days = gone. 62 days, 9 weeks? :)

Maybe the boil off feels faster to me because it's a small dewar. The things like a toy. My Cryomed....is a mans dewar :D ....and NO-ONE can agree on it's capacity. It's either a 38L or a 50L. I can move it fine..... if I walk like a crab LOL

bla bla bla.... something about off-topic :D

I was running a daily driver caseless under my desk, and one day the mobo died... reason: it was all covered in chocolate and stuff from chocolate chip cookies i used to eat a bit too often.

I also had a tea-accident many years ago, knocked it over my case (I did use cases once upon a time!!! i know you don't believe me, but it's true!). Nothing DIED, but I used to much sugar in the damn tea that the DVD-rom tray got stuck. This probably isn't a unique happening, but i'm still FIRST!:D

5 days = 1L

125 days = gone. 62 days, 9 weeks? :)

Maybe the boil off feels faster to me because it's a small dewar. The things like a toy. My Cryomed....is a mans dewar :D ....and NO-ONE can agree on it's capacity. It's either a 38L or a 50L. I can move it fine..... if I walk like a crab LOL

bla bla bla.... something about off-topic :D

See how many flasks of water it holds :)

Probably 38, I struggle taking my LD35 up to the 3rd floor crab style lol.