Ivy Bridge 3570K/3770K Batch and Serial Numbers

Massman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
PYeah, probably. :P

Damn you Lewis. Mine only does 7.2 on 1 volt and the stock cooler. :(

Mine does 7Ghz and it provides me 1kW/h so I dont have to pay the bills.

Why do you think Im kidding? Because I did not post a pic about a 10 sec LinxAVX test like many members here, who are saying they have golden chps and they dont post pics or when they post, they post a 10min stress test...

Mine does 7Ghz and it provides me 1kW/h so I dont have to pay the bills.

Why do you think Im kidding? Because I did not post a pic about a 10 sec LinxAVX test like many members here, who are saying they have golden chps and they dont post pics or when they post, they post a 10min stress test...

I think you're on the wrong website mate, nobody here hides a golden chip since it's counter productive :P

• 6 months later...
Sounds like it'll be a gem cold!

I've never dabbled in zub zero cooling mate but fancy having a go at some point.

For now it's delidded and under custom water. Temps are pretty great. Got my 5.4 & 5.5GHz profiles set up for benching. IMC seems pretty strong. Stable with 4x8GB Teamgroup 2666MHz but after running a few tests 2400 is the sweet spot. Anything higher and the read/write bandwidth starts to drop quite rapidly.