The official MSI MOA EMEA 2012 thread.

Massman

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew

Daaamn i think drweez and I are out.

We only got our hands on many 1.175 vid cards. And before they start playing nicely they get too warm, in my opinion is like the 580 without an IHS. Gets too warm too quickly so no hope. we get the same clocks from -60, and dropping to -120 doesn't help.

Once upon a time my card could finish 1670 but i couldn't replicate that result later :P

Gratz to all it was a blast!

Guess i'll be waiting for LOC o_o

I don't know about you guys but i love the risk!

Love the burn, love the death, love the victory. Great results taste even sweeter when you've tried so hard to get there. Knowing my nice CPU might die at any moment makes it more thrilling (maybe im just weird..). I have one more push to do, tomorrow.

I killed my ref 7970, tough shit. But because i have such an amazing friend Drweez managed to swap it out for a lightning 7970 with little cost extra. Win!

The only thing i HATE about this competition is that butterfly that won't land on the rock in 03

Great attitude.

EDIT;

Europeans are showing they have the top OC region once again. This will be hard to top. Awesome benching everyone

Deanzo does NOT approve!

Edited by M.Beier