HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA EMEA 2012 thread.

Massman

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, that must hurt Cische. T0lsty, he tried to get score in time, but he got it after the time limit was over. He was not holding it as a backup, or this is the way I understand it.

Congratulations to all top 5 teams. Hard work gave good results! Have fun in Taipei!

Congrats all winners, last 2 weeks was a very hard for me, many hardwares is died, but we are happy that can confirm our skills. See all in Taipei!

And of course personal thanks for my friends: cyclone, T0lsty, Perica_barii, Billy-The-Kid, rbuass, S_A_V.

Congrats top5!

And thanks to all who participated in this battle.

Bad luck with the lightning this time... low asic, high vid, not likes cold and 1600mhz is max.

Had 4:51 32M backup but additional 5 points not helps me to get any higher place in the ranking anyway.

4m51172ssuperpi32mcorei.png

I think this was the greatest online overclocking contest so far. Some of the top results were just nuts :)

Congrats to the top5, im sure you guys spend an insane amounth of time, money and effort in it.

Make Europe proud in the world finals! :D

Awesome qualifier! Guys, all of you made it one of the hardest battle I'd ever seen!

It will be great to have fun with you in Taipei!

Something that I always ask is why there's 5 spots for EMEA and only three to Americas and this kinda competition shows that even if it was 7 spots for EMEA it would be fair. You guys took it seriously, you deserve it. Congratulations to all of you that took a shot for MOA.