HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA EMEA 2012 thread.

Massman

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, that must hurt Cische. T0lsty, he tried to get score in time, but he got it after the time limit was over. He was not holding it as a backup, or this is the way I understand it.

Congratulations to all top 5 teams. Hard work gave good results! Have fun in Taipei!

Fight in LOC! Party in Luxy without you will be not the same!:(

I only can give you guys...CONGRATZ...

At least the top 10 EMEA well deserved to be in the finals...

Great job guys...the hardest competition ever.

@Slamms and @Xtreme Addict - I told you...that I believed you will be there...

@ Poland - special overclocking country ;)

Such a shame that Perica didnt make it, it was fantastic following his progress, improving all over the challenge, and as mentioned by others, having the energy to aid other people.

But EMEA was too hard, without both CPU and GPU, it was impossible it seems, and Perica simply did not have a powerful cpu....

Huge respect to the effort, and hope you will win LOC, if anyone deserves being there, its you.

Such a shame that Perica didnt make it, it was fantastic following his progress, improving all over the challenge, and as mentioned by others, having the energy to aid other people.

But EMEA was too hard, without both CPU and GPU, it was impossible it seems, and Perica simply did not have a powerful cpu....

Huge respect to the effort, and hope you will win LOC, if anyone deserves being there, its you.

It is lucky for the others that post office from USA to Montenegro is slow, He purchased 5.7ghz 3930k and 6.4ghz 3770k from me a month ago and tracking says its still in chicago :( so that is real shitty thing to happen to him...

Thx for support guys, but like all others we have some problems, someone loose his hardware, someone did not get it in time, but that is the game. Everyone did their best with what they have, and that is the spirit. There are only 5 spots so everyone cannot go just 5 of us. I was very happy and honored to compete with all this guys and I can say for sure that best will represent us in WW final.

Thx for support guys, but like all others we have some problems, someone loose his hardware, someone did not get it in time, but that is the game. Everyone did their best with what they have, and that is the spirit. There are only 5 spots so everyone cannot go just 5 of us. I was very happy and honored to compete with all this guys and I can say for sure that best will represent us in WW final.

+1

After a day and have been drunk to forget the sixth place ... lol

Is With satisfaction i say: I am very proud to have participated in this battle ....

+1

After a day and have been drunk to forget the sixth place ... lol

Is With satisfaction i say: I am very proud to have participated in this battle ....

I know what you feel man, I had 6th place in europe MOA Finals 2 years ago :(

In your case, you lost by 45 points in 3dmark11. Well, once I lost by 14 points in 3dmark06 :eek:

I know what you feel man, I had 6th place in europe MOA Finals 2 years ago :(

In your case, you lost by 45 points in 3dmark11. Well, once I lost by 14 points in 3dmark06 :eek:

I know what you are talking about...

last year, 2011, I losed a place to MOA finals at Vegas because only 12 points 3DMark11.

So...I losed to go to finals...and got #4 place

lol

Congrats for all the participants . It was a very hard competition .

We were desperate around 2 hours before the end, as we didn't have any 3d scores .

All the scores were made during the last 1.5 hour . We had many issues with the board and the lightning . Our zombie has more to give . I already done 1700+ . :D

That's the reason we uploaded wrong photo in the 3dm03 score . We did it during the last minutes and accidentally we put the wrong photo . I couldn't edit the score after 23:00 ... :(

I just noticed something ...What's wrong with the points ???

For our scores its :

5th place 3dmark11 : 33.6 points

2nd place 3dmark03 : 18 points

33d place superpi32m : 9.6 points

Sum : 61.2 points . Rounded at ??? Must be 61 , not 60 .

For Smoke : 31.2 + 9 + 15 = 55.2 . Rounded at 55

For XtremeAddict : 60 + 8 + 5.4 = 73.4 . Rounded at 73

For Ryba : 38.4 + 13 + 9 = 60.4 . Rounded at 60

For Tolsty : 43.2 + 25 + 4.8 = 73 ... not 72 .

Even if you make the rounding at every bench ... our points are : 34 + 18 + 10 = 62 .

Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong ??? :D:D:D

I just noticed something ...What's wrong with the points ???
Yup, there is an issue. I've asked about it somewhere here days ago.

Fortunately it diesn't influence the TOP5 list so I don't care much till all the prizes are equal. I would if there would be some teams ranked #5 with almost-equal-poits.