• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will be:

3 Americas

5 EMEA

5 APAC

3 Lords

16 x 2 = 32 competitors at finals, Taiwan.

I think will be this way.

Those 3 tickets will be the most complicated to win: Ivy bridge (already available), GTX 680 and GTX 670 non reference models, would be available at that time.

• Crew
Those 3 tickets will be the most complicated to win: Ivy bridge (already available), GTX 680 and GTX 670 non reference models, would be available at that time.

true, but still doesn't stand a chance logically vs a 7970 Because of it's tessellation tweak,

you would literally need 1850+ core like vince to win with 680

Im buying my 1st 3770k next week, and with my luck it will probly be in the 7.1 - 7.3ghz range

3d stable.

pimp hand :nana:

expects 680 to be the right card EASILY

only issue is widespread retail availability! how will this be enforced i wonder if you can buy it in one country but not in another

@Massman if anyone with cherry sample CPU or VGA will bench his hardware for MOA qualifier and then sell it till the end of the contest to the competing teams - would that guys be eligible to use this HW for making scores for the contest?

I suppose no, but I should have asked that -)

@Massman if anyone with cherry sample CPU or VGA will bench his hardware for MOA qualifier and then sell it till the end of the contest to the competing teams - would that guys be eligible to use this HW for making scores for the contest?

I think it is complicate to demonstrate if the hardware is "sold" or "shared".....

As i said everything is about your honesty.

Let's say (IMHO) to see 2 guy from same country, and also from same hwbot team, posting results with same cpu and vga clocks, make me sospicius......even if is no possible to demonstrate the sharing

Edited by giorgioprimo

Is this a serious question?