HWBOT Community Forums

Another 6.7G retail

Massman

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the main thing to bin is comparison. I use same ambient temp, same thermal paste and same cooler to see how high i can get on air. Someone else can get higher on air with lower temperature, but it doesn't mean the chip will be better.

Another 5 (2x Costa Rica, 3x Malay) on my pay account, let's see if they are any good!

For the guys with chips that do 5GHz at low volts..... do your air MHz extend to 5.2-5.3GHz with ease (still 1.50v or less?) :)

I think that if you can boot x50 on air under 1.35v = 6.5ghz+ chip.

The one I have the needs 1.33v to boot x50 4c4t 6.6ghz is maximum voltage stops scaling around 1.85v on it 1.95v did not change a thing.

x52 and 1.4v thats an amazing chip indeed massman :)

Mine chip's imc is maybe crap... I can boot with 2200Mhz rams but only setting wich still was stable to run 32M was only 1600MHz -.-

It can do 1.35v 4/4 cores 4.9GHz but then 5GHz need almost 1.45v, dont know if those problems is cuz of z68 maximus. Have to get one Z77 board for proper testing..

Tested another one on LN2. Did about 5G on air 32M, but total shit on LN2. Batch: 3204B824 (like the 6.7G one)

- 6.1G 4c8t with full pot

- 6.5G pi with full pot

Tbh, if the chip you have doesn't do 6G wprime at -100°C just ditch it. Still have to find a retail Ivy with cold issues though :). Onto the next one!

135.734.jpg