HWBOT Community Forums

MSI Afterburner Extreme - how to get it?

Massman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Crew

I tried that, ZERO REPLY ! Wrote twice an email, even contacted some of them on facebook... no responce at all sigh... way to go !

I sold my 780 lightning card to a gamer coz I could not get it officially... That card hasn't even seen LN2 up close sigh...

Why not include a link on a voucher or sort off, then online you have to agree to take full responsability once donwloaded...

Honestly why do we need to put up with this ? Yes OCER A, you can have it, sorry no Albrecht you can't get it because you...

This thread is sort of funny in a sick and demented way.

I sent them the signed NDA on 10/31 and still have not heard anything back from them, and this was for MSI products to be used in the Q4 Pro Cup competition. Kind of makes a guy think twice about where and with whom to spend his money next time.

• Crew

I sent them the signed NDA on 10/31 and still have not heard anything back from them, and this was for MSI products to be used in the Q4 Pro Cup competition. Kind of makes a guy think twice about where and with whom to spend his money next time.

thats right man! They make OC gpu's but don't support the people who buy it to unlock the power, bad management, there should be 1 universal email for this. like lightning@msi.com and that email replies daily

agreed

Do I have to point out this thread http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=68909

I followed this but a little different and was able to unlock voltages on a 7870 hawk and Asus DC2

So no need for ABX

Edit: Just to add I had to use a modified bios on the DC2 to increase powertune limts from about 150w to 233w (Same as Hawk) or the card would crash with about 1.35-1.4v

Edited by newlife

• 1 year later...

I just got my hands on a copy of abx, i contacted a rep through the MSI canadas facebook page, i am surprised you guys are having such a hard time getting a copy considering i just said i was a ln2 overclocker and they sent me a copy. Maybe i was just lucky.