HWBOT Community Forums

3DMark FM submission problem

K404

Hum you are not the only one with problems submitting 3D03 to FM.

You sure SI is not disabled ?

did you try to submite with SI disabled ?

Otherwise send me the file at christian[at]hwbot.org and I will put it on FM under your account (PS: also send me any of your ORB link in the email so I know what your account is)

We know that 03 suddenly claims drivers not approved and we're in progress of fixing that. Technically driver approval no longer applies for 03 and 05.

Beyond that, if you get submission failures, contact FM and list the "Problem ID" that is shown and we'll investigate. You can use the GetSatisfaction system (at http://support.futuremark.com) or just email to info [at] futuremark.com

We know that 03 suddenly claims drivers not approved and we're in progress of fixing that. Technically driver approval no longer applies for 03 and 05.

Beyond that, if you get submission failures, contact FM and list the "Problem ID" that is shown and we'll investigate. You can use the GetSatisfaction system (at http://support.futuremark.com) or just email to info [at] futuremark.com

[OT]

Hey Jarnis, just wanted to know if Kaarlonen works with you guyz???? If a celebrity was working alongside me I could not have stopped myself from blushing whole day, lol........

[/OT]

[OT]

Hey Jarnis, just wanted to know if Kaarlonen works with you guyz???? If a celebrity was working alongside me I could not have stopped myself from blushing whole day, lol........

[/OT]

Used to but he moved to being a full-time rock star a couple of years ago.

Fun fact: He coded the framework and content system for yougamers.com and futuremark.com sites which is still in use today :)

I'm still having problems. I've used a more up-to-date 3DMark03 installer. Quote from Jarno:

"Could it be possible that your installation of 3DMark03 is actually an older version of the executable. If I recall right, 03 had this issue where the build number didn't change from 3.6.0 when the latest installer was released... so there actually exists two different 3DMark03 installers/executables with same version number. Epic fail by FM and all that, but... I'm wondering this because the result file is still using older "builtin" SI somehow and the latest 3DMark03 should not do that (and doesn't do it when we tested this yesterday)."

I've installed Sys Info 4.9.0 on top, then tried to install it a second time to make sure the SysInfo installer sees that it has already been installed.....

and the exact same problem is still there :(

I've downloaded a few alternative 3D03 installers now. Would anyone be willing to put a 100% confirmed working 3D03 installer on an FTP? OR... link to where they downloaded it originally?

Edited by K404

I'm still having problems. I've used a more up-to-date 3DMark03 installer. Quote from Jarno:

"Could it be possible that your installation of 3DMark03 is actually an older version of the executable. If I recall right, 03 had this issue where the build number didn't change from 3.6.0 when the latest installer was released... so there actually exists two different 3DMark03 installers/executables with same version number. Epic fail by FM and all that, but... I'm wondering this because the result file is still using older "builtin" SI somehow and the latest 3DMark03 should not do that (and doesn't do it when we tested this yesterday)."

I've installed Sys Info 4.9.0 on top, then tried to install it a second time to make sure the SysInfo installer sees that it has already been installed.....

and the exact same problem is still there :(

I believe it's the latest 3D03. The .exe are a LOT newer than my original! They're all v360_1901

How can I uninstall a part of 3D03? :)

Sys info comes up in my "Uninstall or change a program" list and it's 4.9.0

Details-> System Info 3.6 :(

It looks like it's still the old installer??

Just installed the 1901 patch over a 1901 install (weirdly.... no complains) and version moved from 3.6.0 to 3.6.2 and.... still not helping :P

Edited by K404

So Windows 7 x64, Toshiba installation - so no comment.

3DMarks nor SystemInfo ever been installed.

-Intall 3DMark03 v3.6 - 1901.

-Installation completed

-Go to control panel => uninstall program => sort by date latest installed on => just under 3DMark03 should be SystemInfo => Uninstall it (should be ver3.2 or something)

-When it is uninstalled, run 3DMark03, it should tell you: ''Errors occured while initializing Futuremark SystemInfo. [...] please see futuremark.com''

-So this means it worked, now download SystemInfo 4.9 => Install it.

-When the installation is completed, run 3DMark03, shouldn't be any problems.

-Run the benchmark => wait till the end

-Submite your score... and TADAAHHHH: http://3dmark.com/3dm03/6472119

So Conclusion: Kenny you sux :D

Cautious WOOT! Just tried this part:

-Go to control panel => uninstall program => sort by date latest installed on => just under 3DMark03 should be SystemInfo => Uninstall it (should be ver3.2 or something)

-When it is uninstalled, run 3DMark03, it should tell you: ''Errors occured while initializing Futuremark SystemInfo. [...] please see futuremark.com''

-So this means it worked, now download SystemInfo 4.9 => Install it.

And even though I uninstalled 4.9.0 to start with, I just submitted a test result :D

I'll see what happens during benching today, I might owe you a pint Christian :D

so you say that it works?

I feel I had a sea of ​​problems

to post on orb

I loaded the file

na from another pc

tion with active LAN platform bench ...

the beauty is that it only does so with 03 others with no problem ...

now I try this solution

Then I tell if I have solved ...

meanwhile

thank you!

My turtle is corrupted! Somebody help me! :P

FML. All my updated 3DMark installs are bricked. 06 is boned as well because of a bitmap error. HTF is that even possible?? I swear i'm never gonna get WR points again!

Edited by K404