HWBOT Community Forums

PLEASE ADD MOTHERBOARD THREAD:

gigioracing

I figure this is as good a place as any to request a couple of corrections to motherboards on two of my scores that I can't fix because of the hidden chipset issue... Would you please chage the motherboard on the following two submissions to ROG Crosshair VI Hero?:

cbjaust`s Unigine Heaven - Basic score: 2555.5 DX9 Marks with a Radeon HD 4870

cbjaust`s Catzilla - 576p score: 15247 marks with a Radeon HD 4870

I missed the erros when I put these in; I usually type "VI H" and choose the Crosshair when it pops up, but the Maximus VI Hero also pops up and apparently I accidentally picked it, twice, but obviously it can't work with a Ryzen 7 1800X :D

Thanks

• Crew
I figure this is as good a place as any to request a couple of corrections to motherboards on two of my scores that I can't fix because of the hidden chipset issue... Would you please chage the motherboard on the following two submissions to ROG Crosshair VI Hero?:

cbjaust`s Unigine Heaven - Basic score: 2555.5 DX9 Marks with a Radeon HD 4870

cbjaust`s Catzilla - 576p score: 15247 marks with a Radeon HD 4870

I missed the erros when I put these in; I usually type "VI H" and choose the Crosshair when it pops up, but the Maximus VI Hero also pops up and apparently I accidentally picked it, twice, but obviously it can't work with a Ryzen 7 1800X :D

Thanks

fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Please add:

1.:

PHOTO

https://valid.x86.fr/93nc4w

Manuf, model, chipset, socket:

HP , 0AACh , Q35 , 775

2.:

PHOTO

https://valid.x86.fr/pkxjle

Manuf, model, chipset, socket:

Dell , 0N6780, 865G , 478

(If I still have this motherboard I will check the chipset, but it's not 865G because this motherboard has no integrated GPU. )

thanx

Edited by ludek

Looking at the photo I see VGA. And system memory is 248 so looks like there is integrated video (248+8 VGA memory = 256M)...

Yes, you are right. I don't know why I did not see VGA connector. This is clearly i865G. I see that I don't have this motherboard anymore. I was benching ~32 days ago, forgot details ^^

//EDIT:

Ok! I just found the official ''user's guide'': optiplex-gx270_user's guide_en-us.pdf

and here it is, i865G:

kjgjkrgseg.jpg

Edited by ludek

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...