HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Classic Challenge thread.

Vivi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welldone aristidis!

Thats how you do efficiency. I have some serious issue where im losing about 1.5 to 2sec somewhere :P

Have you try with cas7 and tight subs? My memory's cant do cas6 and they are very sensitive with cold i have to put a tone of VDDR to by pass cold bug and in the other hand they don't like much high VDDR difficult pazl :)

Trying with cas6 my board has locked to 16X and now i'm trying to find a way to unlock it. I have change 3 cpu' s reflash bios several times but nothing. I have remove battery and i'll try today again hope that works.

Edited by Aristidis

Aristidis i tried cas 7 but it gave me terrible score, like worse than cas 8, i dont know how to make cas 7 run at good speed. Still a memory noob.

cas 6 work fine for me at -75 and 2.04v. But that is the max

Strange possibly that means that your memory is unstable with cas7 due to secondary and tertiary timmings

I have to admit. Ram tweaking is likely the most tedious of all overclocking disciplines. It can drive me pretty crazy. There are some pretty impressive times here. I just dont have the really nice ram required for these kinds of speeds. Cant wait to see what gets posted up in the last few days. Nice work Aristidis! Very Nice!

Aristidis i tried cas 7 but it gave me terrible score, like worse than cas 8, i dont know how to make cas 7 run at good speed. Still a memory noob.

cas 6 work fine for me at -75 and 2.04v. But that is the max

Try with CL7 & TWCL7 ... or CL6 and ΤWCL8 .

There is a performance bug when your TWCL = CL + 1 on PSC memories .

Well done aris, I ran out of steam in the end even though I figured out how to almost get 1328mhz on psc sticks to finish, jeeeeeez I can only imagine how good James' RAM is If these things clock like they do( I got festers rejects, thanks man!)

I didn't bother with 01 any more, just don't have the clocks to get to 160k

Edited by dinos22